getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19f punish me (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354835)

cumlovingslut 11-17-2018 04:37 PM

19f punish me

I came without permission yesterday and Master says that you all get to decide my punishments

Bankerrtx01 11-17-2018 05:02 PM

There’s a game online called BDSM escape room play it while you edge,

If you cum you fail

If you fail to escape the room in time you fail

If you happen to escape the room you may ask someone else for one free orgasm

If you fail master punished you. How ever he sees fit.

just.for.fun01 11-17-2018 05:20 PM

Well I think first off you should put toothpaste on your nipples and your clit
Get dressed in skimpy clothes (you can wear a sweater if it’s cold)
Go for a walk to somewhere public that you can hide (if you have a car you can drive)
Once you have found your hiding spot you must edge 5 times naked if possible at the vary least you should expose your tits and apply clamps or clothepins to them once you get their
Once you edged you should twist the clamps applying another one on your clit
If you drove their you should drive home with either no bottoms on or one tit out and edge one more time before you get home flicking the clamps right after
If you walked you have to find somewhere else to edge and have to walk with the clamps still on to flick them and must flash your tits at least 5 times on your walk home for 15 seconds if out in the open or a minute if you hid somewhere

I hope you like this punishment and let me know what you think and how it went

MasterMichaelNY 11-17-2018 05:26 PM

Tell your Master, na we don't feel like punishing you. As a matter of fact, I want you to go too the ice cream store and buy yourself the largest sundae they have, and enjoy it.

If your Master wants you punished, maybe he should do it. After all, that's a Masters job, enforcing the rules of the relationship.

growler21d 11-18-2018 02:27 AM

First, add your dislikes to your signature.

Second, Edge 3 times in every room (including hallways). Each edge must be done using a different item found in those rooms.

theswitchyside 11-18-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 3486676)
Tell your Master, na we don't feel like punishing you. As a matter of fact, I want you to go too the ice cream store and buy yourself the largest sundae they have, and enjoy it.

If your Master wants you punished, maybe he should do it. After all, that's a Masters job, enforcing the rules of the relationship.

Hahaha, that’s a nice view.

Why don’t you enjoy two scoops of ice cream, but you’ve gotta edge between the two?

hoemaster 11-18-2018 08:04 AM

for a day you must remain in public all day naked but an xxl tshirt. flash everyone you wont get in trouble for flashing. then go on public transit and just ride it bare ass on the seat and pussy showing