getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Highly dangerous cbt (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352813)

Masomister 10-17-2018 02:48 PM

Highly dangerous cbt

I am going to order some capsaicin offline with the concept of using it as lube for sounding. The poll will determine how/if I do it.

You can also post other crazy cbt ideas for me to do in the comments as long as they don't involve needles or cutting.

Masomister 10-18-2018 01:34 PM

#SaveMyPenis

Please can I get some lower votes XD

I'm doing the result on Monday.

KittenLicks 10-18-2018 01:37 PM

How much information do you have on the safety of capsaicin? From what I can read online it's a serious irritant, and you can expect chemical burns.

Do I need to rally everyone I know on getDare to vote "no"? :P

PrincessJessica 10-18-2018 02:07 PM

To think, simple toothpaste is enough for me. Without some kind of safety mechanism (have you tested first elsewhere for allergic reactions, built up resistance to it and have some kind neutraliser on stand-by?) I don't see how it can be safe.

Masomister 10-18-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maleforyou (Post 3460208)
To think, simple toothpaste is enough for me. Without some kind of safety mechanism (have you tested first elsewhere for allergic reactions, built up resistance to it and have some kind neutraliser on stand-by?) I don't see how it can be safe.

It's not safe and I am going to take all possible precautions and have the appropriate medical equipment for worst case scenario, including neutralizers and catheters

Dice7 10-18-2018 02:26 PM

Isn't a catheter just going to push the stuff into your bladder as well?

Masomister 10-18-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dice7 (Post 3460236)
Isn't a catheter just going to push the stuff into your bladder as well?

The cath is for after I wash everything out and clean up, just in case there is swelling or irritation, I can wear a diaper and take care of it,keeping the possible.burn clean

Butterfly 10-18-2018 05:17 PM

When doing sounding you want to make sure to use sterile lube, this is a really bad idea and I recommend that you change your mind.

Masomister 10-18-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 3460412)
When doing sounding you want to make sure to use sterile lube, this is a really bad idea and I recommend that you change your mind.

According to the votes, I won't be doing it anytime soon :3

Butterfly 10-19-2018 10:13 AM

Leaving something like this up to votes is highly irresponsible but I am glad that the votes are deterring you from trying.

KittenLicks 10-19-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 3461102)
Leaving something like this up to votes is highly irresponsible but I am glad that the votes are deterring you from trying.

Basically this. Listen to the voice of butterfly reason!

It is a little sweet how there are enough people that care about you to outweigh all the people just voting the worst option though, Maso. ^^

lilith_ 10-19-2018 12:08 PM

*sigh*

Please be mature and responsible, there are some things that should remain fantasies, this will seriously cause you damage. Don't rely on random clueless strangers if you are clueless yourself, this is serious and it should be treated as such.

Masomister 10-19-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilith_ (Post 3461206)
*sigh*

Please be mature and responsible, there are some things that should remain fantasies, this will seriously cause you damage. Don't rely on random clueless strangers if you are clueless yourself, this is serious and it should be treated as such.

It's not something I'm clueless about. I've done a lot of research and have used string pepper juices in the past, including ghost pepper slivers. I know its supper dangerous and something I really want to do, but because I know it's dangerous I decided to give myself an out by leaving it up to GD. This way instead of doing it anyways,I have to listen to your voices of reason.

Masomister 10-19-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 3461102)

I know leaving it up to GD seems irresponsible, but it was probably the only way I wasn't going to go through with it.

If I hadn't made the poll, I would have done it on my own, so this was actually a but of a safety net to get me not too. My fantasies are all a bit extreme in comparison to most, but I take as many safety precautions before and after as possible.

Masomister 10-21-2018 08:48 AM

Thank you for saving my penis :3 much appreciated ^.^