getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   humiliate me - up for (almost) anything (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345342)

the slut 07-07-2018 02:09 PM

humiliate me - up for (almost) anything

I am craving humiliating/ degrading tasks/rules/dares. My parents are out of town for a few days so I have the house to myself.
I will do anything outside of public dares where I will certainly be caught.
Help me fill the boredom, reports will be posted in a timely manner.

andy4 07-07-2018 02:33 PM

Start by binding your tits ( watch a video if needed )

Once bound in front of a mirror masturbate of 15 mins watching your tits cumming as many times as possible.

With lip stick mark above your pussy how many times ( like a kid would keep score ) then release your tits.

Repeat once an hour for a minimum for 3 hours each day

Report your score here and including a detailed description of your tits and how humiliated you felt

MrMae 07-07-2018 02:49 PM

You are to go into your parent's room and strip naked in front of a mirror or window. Then get down on all fours and crawl around their room like a dog. Go into their bathroom and pee in the shower/bathtub on all fours with a leg raised in the air like a dog. When you are finished crawl out and then go into their closet and grab one of your dad's dress shoes. Place it in the middle of the floor and begin humping it. You are not allowed to use your hands. Continue to hump and rub your pussy on his shoe until you cum. When you are finished, you are to lick all your cum off your dad's shoe and put it back.

I expect a detailed report as soon as this task is completed.

the slut 07-07-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy4 (Post 3348919)
Start by binding your tits ( watch a video if needed )

Once bound in front of a mirror masturbate of 15 mins watching your tits cumming as many times as possible.

With lip stick mark above your pussy how many times ( like a kid would keep score ) then release your tits.

Repeat once an hour for a minimum for 3 hours each day

Report your score here and including a detailed description of your tits and how humiliated you felt

Thank you, I will do this starting tomorrow

getdaring 07-07-2018 03:13 PM

so will you just be staying at home most of the time?

would you still be up for some hidden public stuff? do you have any plans to go out?

the slut 07-07-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3348974)
so will you just be staying at home most of the time?

would you still be up for some hidden public stuff? do you have any plans to go out?

I would, I don't have plans but I will probably go shopping at some point. If you want to suggest other things I can work with that too

Dice7 07-07-2018 03:24 PM

How about this.

1)Order some food for delivery
2)Walk around the house and leave one piece of clothing in each room, leave your bigger pieces (shirts pants etc) in places further from the front door
3)choose a household object or sex toy to fuck yourself with
4)Work out how long you averagly take to orgasm when you masturbate and subtract 2 minutes from it. If for example you decide it takes you 7 minutes to orgasm your time would be 5 minutes. So 5 minutes before the delivery is due to arrive you must laydown next to the front door and bring yourself to orgasm
5)you are not allowed to drop the toy/object until you are fully dressed
6)you are not allowed to dress until you have orgasmed
7)if the doorbell rings you must answer within 20 seconds of it ringing however you are dressed and with the toy in hand if you are still not fully dressed

If you break any of these rules you are allowed no clothes or curtains for the entire time you are home alone and you must come back in here and ask for hard punishments for each rule you broke.

2bchew 07-07-2018 03:46 PM

You are not allowed to use the toilet from now until they come home. Put a bowl or a pot in the living room and use that as your toilet. You may clean it out in toilet after each use but you will not use the toilet otherwise.

the slut 07-07-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dice7 (Post 3348998)
How about this.

1)Order some food for delivery
2)Walk around the house and leave one piece of clothing in each room, leave your bigger pieces (shirts pants etc) in places further from the front door
3)choose a household object or sex toy to fuck yourself with
4)Work out how long you averagly take to orgasm when you masturbate and subtract 2 minutes from it. If for example you decide it takes you 7 minutes to orgasm your time would be 5 minutes. So 5 minutes before the delivery is due to arrive you must laydown next to the front door and bring yourself to orgasm
5)you are not allowed to drop the toy/object until you are fully dressed
6)you are not allowed to dress until you have orgasmed
7)if the doorbell rings you must answer within 20 seconds of it ringing however you are dressed and with the toy in hand if you are still not fully dressed

If you break any of these rules you are allowed no clothes or curtains for the entire time you are home alone and you must come back in here and ask for hard punishments for each rule you broke.

This sounds great, I will try to do it tomorrow

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bchew (Post 3349030)
You are not allowed to use the toilet from now until they come home. Put a bowl or a pot in the living room and use that as your toilet. You may clean it out in toilet after each use but you will not use the toilet otherwise.

Thank you, I will do this

getdaring 07-07-2018 04:00 PM

ok, so would you have any limits as to what kind of hidden public stuff would you be willing to try?

do you like messy stuff? would you go out in public with something messy in your underwear for example?

and what about things like a wedgie? do you think you give yourself a really uncomfortable wedgie and keep it in whilst out in public?

the slut 07-07-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3349041)
ok, so would you have any limits as to what kind of hidden public stuff would you be willing to try?

do you like messy stuff? would you go out in public with something messy in your underwear for example?

and what about things like a wedgie? do you think you give yourself a really uncomfortable wedgie and keep it in whilst out in public?

I don't really like messy stuff but I do like wedgies, I would be willing to try that

getdaring 07-07-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the slut (Post 3349050)
I don't really like messy stuff but I do like wedgies, I would be willing to try that

ok, so how much do you like wedgies? you think you could do a really bad wedgie and try staying out in public for a few hours?

darkness991 07-07-2018 04:25 PM

keep something in your pussy untill your parents get home. i dont know if youve got any toys but find something comfortable thats not too big and keep it in there when your not penetrating your pussy with something else or going to the toilet. make sure its not too big cause you will want to stay thight for the next guy who will fuck you ;P

the slut 07-07-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3349056)
ok, so how much do you like wedgies? you think you could do a really bad wedgie and try staying out in public for a few hours?

I'd be willing to try

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkness991 (Post 3349070)
keep something in your pussy untill your parents get home. i dont know if youve got any toys but find something comfortable thats not too big and keep it in there when your not penetrating your pussy with something else or going to the toilet. make sure its not too big cause you will want to stay thight for the next guy who will fuck you ;P

I will do this, thanks!

the slut 07-07-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMeg1 (Post 3348936)
You are to go into your parent's room and strip naked in front of a mirror or window. Then get down on all fours and crawl around their room like a dog. Go into their bathroom and pee in the shower/bathtub on all fours with a leg raised in the air like a dog. When you are finished crawl out and then go into their closet and grab one of your dad's dress shoes. Place it in the middle of the floor and begin humping it. You are not allowed to use your hands. Continue to hump and rub your pussy on his shoe until you cum. When you are finished, you are to lick all your cum off your dad's shoe and put it back.

I expect a detailed report as soon as this task is completed.

I just completed this one. I walked into my parent's room and opened the blinds of their window, it is facing the back yard so there was very little chance of being seen. I stripped in front of the mirror (in view of the window) and crawled into their bathroom and into the shower and raised my leg and peed. It mostly went down the drain but some got on my legs too. I crawled back out into their room and picked up one of my dads favorite dress shoes, I put it in the middle of the floor in view of their window and humped it, rubbing my pussy over it. When I finished I started by licking the outside of the shoe but some had gotten in it as well so I licked that up too. I put it back in his closet but I'm pretty sure it still smells like pussy. I can't wait to see if he notices next time he wears them. Thank you so much for this task, it was so humiliating to hump a shoe especially my dad's. Please let me know if you have any more instructions.