getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I have a pool and I need dares! 19/F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344902)

Waterfall 07-01-2018 05:03 PM

I have a pool and I need dares! 19/F

I have a pool!

Well, my family has a pool. It’s in-ground and kinda chilly most of the time! I’m looking for simple dares to do regarding the pool. Whatever you can think of, I’d love to hear it! If I do your dare, I’ll report back here as best as I can!

Nearly 100% of the time, there is somebody else (family) in the pool.

Toys (though I don’t know if I’d be comfortable using them just yet) and likes/dislikes/limits are in my signature!

Thanks bunches!

semper_virilis 07-01-2018 05:09 PM

Fall in "accidentally" while clothed. Of course lighter colors are better....

aralius 07-01-2018 05:12 PM

Lets start of easy.
Whenever alone in the pool you are topless.

When others are with you, you will pull your bottoms up into a front and rear wedgie. Tight as you can. You cannot pull out the wedgie when you are in the water only outside the pool.

Master Ara

cgp1090870 07-01-2018 05:14 PM

Masturbate to orgasm whenever you’re in the pool

KurumiTokisaki123 07-01-2018 05:41 PM

Roll two D6. This is the amount of tries you are allowed.

Your task is to hold your breath, go underwater and start masturbating. You are only allowed to masturbate while you are underwater.

Try to cum as fast as possible.

If you write a report or have questions I would appreciate it if you could send me a PM.

sandy 07-01-2018 06:09 PM

Pool sare

Hi

Wear a bikini into the pool. And if someone is in there with you. Untie the 2 sides and let the bikini bottoms fall off and don’t notice they are gone. Either the other person will find them. Or you will climb out bottomless. And be completely embarrassed. ( on purpose of course)

NaughtyDaddy 07-01-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aralius (Post 3342185)
Lets start of easy.
Whenever alone in the pool you are topless.

When others are with you, you will pull your bottoms up into a front and rear wedgie. Tight as you can. You cannot pull out the wedgie when you are in the water only outside the pool.

Master Ara

You are topless AND must pull your bottoms down for at least 30secs.
If you have any clue that you will be alone more than five minutes step out the pool and lay on your back with all your lady parts in full display for 30 secs

Greatcornbow 07-02-2018 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waterfall (Post 3342180)
I have a pool!

Well, my family has a pool. It’s in-ground and kinda chilly most of the time! I’m looking for simple dares to do regarding the pool. Whatever you can think of, I’d love to hear it! If I do your dare, I’ll report back here as best as I can!

Nearly 100% of the time, there is somebody else (family) in the pool.

Toys (though I don’t know if I’d be comfortable using them just yet) and likes/dislikes/limits are in my signature!

Thanks bunches!

Go into it wearing a one piece swimsuit if you have one, else a two piece bikini one. Take with you a spare, and while in the pool change from the one you're wearing to the spare.

frukostflingor 07-02-2018 03:52 AM

Play in the pool wearing a white t-shirt or tank top. And white thong

growler21d 07-02-2018 05:37 AM

How large is the pool?

Strip off your swimsuit at one end of the pool. Swim 4 complete lengths, pausing for 60 seconds at each end, before retrieving your swimsuit.

Rule slave 07-02-2018 06:47 AM

Next time you go swimming, be it alone or with others, have your small butt plug in.

SirD 07-02-2018 08:13 AM

Each time you get in the pool swim over to the jet and let it run over your pussy until you cum.

privvy 07-02-2018 08:19 AM

Go in for a swim while fully clothed, including socks and shoes. Once you get out of the pool strip to your underwear while standing next to the pool and head towards your bedroom.