getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Training and punishment | Anal slave 22M (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341241)

pepsilg 05-16-2018 12:22 PM

Training and punishment | Anal slave 22M

Hello gD!
I'm 22 and I want to train my strong will and my ass too. In this thread I ask you to give me dares that make me gape, maximum pleasure from anal fucking and milk my prostate (maybe prostate cum?) as well. I will have a few free days next week (21-23 of May) and I decided this time will be great to punish myself for failed edges and helping myself with hand to reach orgasm, but I shouldn't do it at all (My goal is to cum handsfree only from anal). I will start doing your dares after I finish all of my edges, that you can add in this thread. Every dare I'll do completely naked. I really want you to make me crave to fuck my ass, because it will be the only way I can feel pleasure these days. I am your anal slave from now.

Here is my toy list and picture of:

1. Small suction cup dildo - 4" long, 1.4" width
2. Suction cup dildo - 5.5" long, 1.6" width
3. Glass dildo - 6.69" long, 1.4" width
4. Dildo with vibe (unfortunately don't have vibes control, only on/off) - 8.1" long, 1.4" width
5. Prostate massager

I also have to sleep with my metal buttplug the whole nights :)

My limist - messy, piss, scat, blood, public, family, a2m

Thank you!

pepsilg 05-17-2018 04:28 AM

Bumping. Teach my ass, please. I deserve it.

I like sweat 05-17-2018 08:23 AM

I want you to fuck yourself with a random toy.
Do it fast and hard. All the way in, all the way out.
I know, there is also an edge-me thread, but I will add some of these as a part of this dare.
Edge yourself 5 times in total. Use a stopwatch to see how long it took you to get there. After every edge, you will fuck yourself as told for [1d6] the time you needed to edge. Roll another dice every time.
Also roll a dice each time to see which toy you will use:

1. Metal plug - 3" long, 1.3" width
2. Glass plug - 3.54" long, 1.58" width
3. Glass plug - 4.1" long, 1.5" width
4. Plug with cockring - 1.15" width
5. Plug with cockring - 3.54" long, 1.57" width
6. Your choice

pepsilg 05-17-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I like sweat (Post 3285330)
I want you to fuck yourself with a random toy.
Do it fast and hard. All the way in, all the way out.
I know, there is also an edge-me thread, but I will add some of these as a part of this dare.
Edge yourself 5 times in total. Use a stopwatch to see how long it took you to get there. After every edge, you will fuck yourself as told for [1d6] the time you needed to edge. Roll another dice every time.
Also roll a dice each time to see which toy you will use:

1. Metal plug - 3" long, 1.3" width
2. Glass plug - 3.54" long, 1.58" width
3. Glass plug - 4.1" long, 1.5" width
4. Plug with cockring - 1.15" width
5. Plug with cockring - 3.54" long, 1.57" width
6. Your choice

I'm pretty sure that if I start edging to do this dare after possibly X edges from other thread before, it will took a couple of seconds, so I will not even fuck myself. Also I am afraid of having hand on my cock after fucking my ass because it make me so horny and I may cum accidentally. I'd like to do only anal dares, sorry Sir. Please, dare me another one and start my edging thread. You can add these 5 edges to your post there. I deserve to be punished another time.

pepsilg 05-19-2018 03:48 AM

Just bumping

characters