getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude on Non-Nude beach? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339529)

andrew_b 04-23-2018 11:19 AM

Nude on Non-Nude beach?

Have you ever been nude on a beach which wasn't a nudist beach?

If so, for how long?

StripMePlease 04-23-2018 12:50 PM

I have, it was late at night, and I was dared to strip and go in the water. It was only like 5 minutes though, but while I was in the water they moved my clothes further up the beach

gbdare 04-23-2018 01:19 PM

I have a few times at night. The longest was a nude walk I took at South Padre Island. It was off-season, but there were still a number of people staying in the beachfront condos. Once I got past the condos where there was a relatively long unlit stretch, I took off my trunks and carried them for a while. After several minutes and not seeing anyone, I decided to leave my trunks hidden near a boardwalk that led from the beach out to a public parking area. I continued my walk another several minutes with no way to cover up and finally turned back as I neared a public park that had lights. It was probably about 15 minutes during which I was separated from my trunks, but it seemed longer because of being on high alert. In all, it was probably half an hour naked.

andrew_b 04-23-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StripMePlease (Post 3260813)
I have, it was late at night, and I was dared to strip and go in the water. It was only like 5 minutes though, but while I was in the water they moved my clothes further up the beach

Oh so you had to walk for 5 minutes before you could get dressed?

andrew_b 04-23-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbdare (Post 3260836)
I have a few times at night. The longest was a nude walk I took at South Padre Island. It was off-season, but there were still a number of people staying in the beachfront condos. Once I got past the condos where there was a relatively long unlit stretch, I took off my trunks and carried them for a while. After several minutes and not seeing anyone, I decided to leave my trunks hidden near a boardwalk that led from the beach out to a public parking area. I continued my walk another several minutes with no way to cover up and finally turned back as I neared a public park that had lights. It was probably about 15 minutes during which I was separated from my trunks, but it seemed longer because of being on high alert. In all, it was probably half an hour naked.

It always feels longer when naked

StripMePlease 04-23-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3260852)
Oh so you had to walk for 5 minutes before you could get dressed?

There was no set time, I just had to strip and go in the water. I was in there for 5 minutes before I realized they had taken my clothes. I had to get out and Chase them to get my clothes back. That was probably 5-10 minutes as well. It just felt like way longer!

andrew_b 04-23-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StripMePlease (Post 3260855)
There was no set time, I just had to strip and go in the water. I was in there for 5 minutes before I realized they had taken my clothes. I had to get out and Chase them to get my clothes back. That was probably 5-10 minutes as well. It just felt like way longer!

Ha ha sounds like a fun experience though, at least it was night time

Kisune Karnon 04-26-2018 09:03 PM

Nope, never done it.

gdBob 04-27-2018 03:03 AM

I have done it twice.

The first, I dumped my clothes and went for a naked jog at night. I was close to a beach at the time, so I ran along it. It was really dark and there wasn't really anybody nearby, but I was a long way from my clothes at times.

The second, I went to a beach and it was basically empty, so I took off my shorts. At first I just sunbathed naked. Then I walked to the sea in my shorts but took them off to swim. Then I left my shorts with my towel and walked to the sea to swim. It was quite a long beach so that was exciting. I think a couple of people walked past when I was sunbathing, but the beach is so big they probably didn't notice. And two people definitely walked past when I was swimming, but they probably couldn't see either. I have photos from that day somewhere :)

One other thing I like to do is to swim out to sea and then take off my shorts, so that I'm skinny dipping. I do that almost every time I'm at the beach and nobody knows.

rhode64 04-27-2018 03:54 AM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3260738)

If so, for how long?

Yes I have been several times mainly on dares but I was nude for quite a while .
I was wearing a thong as a costume and dared to remove it so I did even went swimming in the sea nude never got much of a reaction .

lucky32 04-27-2018 04:55 AM

I go to haulover near Miami often. Its great but i can fair skinned so can't be in the sun much...

Benedicct 04-27-2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3260738)

If so, for how long?

For half a day...

But for correctness I have to tell that there is a area of that beach which is used for nude sunbath by many other. There are clothed and nude people mixed.

It is not a special nudist beach with a seperated area.

321tt 05-06-2018 05:54 AM

I've been many times nude at various lakes which were not officially nudist, but also they were distant and abandoned.