getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Craigslist Fucking for Hungry Pussy! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333615)

younghungrypussy 02-03-2018 04:03 PM

Craigslist Fucking for Hungry Pussy!

I've been holding off on making a Craigslist for a while now but I think its time now.

The Title would be: 18, F, Young Hungry Pussy needs Fucking!

The Subject would include something along the lines of: 18, F, wanting to get used and fucked. Bill of Clean Health needed, donations appreciated. I will be booking actual times to make sure it fits my availability, please e-mail time and phone number to confirm "fuck-session" More then welcome to bring friends, I will not be bringing anything other then my holes, I am actively using birth control, so condoms are optional and will not be provided by me. I will send the address of the motel once time is confirmed. Here's a link of a dare site that I'm a part of, in case you'd like to have fun with me before we meet for the fuck session. (I'll include link to to my original thread on here)

Please send pictures of your face, body and dick when requesting times, and I will send you pictures of myself.

^ Will that work for an ad? I plan on starting as soon as possible, any tips or advice would be helpful

HappyDares 02-03-2018 04:14 PM

It honestly sounds like it is too good to be true haha. So you might end up with 0 answers. Add one or two pictures to make it realistic. Also: to sort out fake emails add a headline they should put in the subject line. Never request them to email from their private email to maintain their trust.

younghungrypussy 02-03-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyDares (Post 3149556)
It honestly sounds like it is too good to be true haha. So you might end up with 0 answers. Add one or two pictures to make it realistic. Also: to sort out fake emails add a headline they should put in the subject line. Never request them to email from their private email to maintain their trust.

So just regular pictures?

Any suggestions on the headline? And I was planning on using the Craigslist Relay system for emails...

MsterG 02-04-2018 12:11 AM

18 Female looking for action with a responsible person, for the headline. You might have to chat with the person to see if he is not crazy

younghungrypussy 02-04-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsterG (Post 3150035)
18 Female looking for action with a responsible person, for the headline. You might have to chat with the person to see if he is not crazy

Was planning on chatting with them and making sure they weren't crazy or dangerous.

younghungrypussy 02-04-2018 12:34 AM

Ad posted, here's the link in case anyone close to the area on here is interested:

Post was flagged for removal, will put new link up when I put new ad

WILDGUY 02-04-2018 02:09 PM

heres an idea for you.
in addition to craiglist, print the ad out and make copies.
get prestick.
sneak into the mens rooms at bars etc
stick it above the urinal