getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Make Jaro edge humiliatingly! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=322452)

IceMaiden 09-20-2017 12:18 PM

Make Jaro edge humiliatingly!

Mine and Butterfly's little fucktoy wants to explore humiliation and degradation. He wants to be made to feel a fuckhole and a cumdump, and what better place to ask for ideas to get him into that headspace?

So please suggest humiliating and degrading ways for the little worm to edge. It's not decided yet when he will do them as he is currently on no touch most of the time, but he will complete and report on all accepted suggestions.

I will leave this thread open for about a week or so, so there's plenty of time to get lots of ideas!

You can find Jaro's likes/limits here.

*Although audio and pics are listed as limits, Jaro will send them to Butterfly and myself. So feel free to suggest ideas using those, but don't expect him to send them to anyone else.

Butterfly and I reserve the right to modify any suggestions and to refuse any suggestions that are dangerous, stupid or cross Jaro's limits.

Matt: 09-20-2017 12:28 PM

edge with head in toilet while plugged, flush as reach edge ;)

Jaro 09-20-2017 12:32 PM

Be careful what you wish for they say....
I am just a simple worm... I really didn't think it through.

Oh dear, what on earthworm is going to happen to me.... :eek:

Sam~ 09-20-2017 12:39 PM

edge through piss soaked underwear......your blog gave Lucy's slutty Princess the idea :p

Butterfly 09-20-2017 12:45 PM

Loving this already!

kalcou2 09-20-2017 01:19 PM

edge while wearing your pink babydoll and matching g string and your medium butt plug in.

masterlaw 09-20-2017 02:26 PM

couple for the little sub of yours

Edge into a pair of panties, then put them in mouth and edge again.

Edge while fucking ass with every anal toy, recording himself saying the most degrading this and worshiping his mistress's by name. Then send sound file for approval, if not repeat until approval is given.

WolfpupNX 09-20-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceMaiden (Post 2964851)
Mine and Butterfly's little fucktoy wants to explore humiliation and degradation. He wants to be made to feel a fuckhole and a cumdump, and what better place to ask for ideas to get him into that headspace?

So please suggest humiliating and degrading ways for the little worm to edge. It's not decided yet when he will do them as he is currently on no touch most of the time, but he will complete and report on all accepted suggestions.

I will leave this thread open for about a week or so, so there's plenty of time to get lots of ideas!

You can find Jaro's likes/limits here.

*Although audio and pics are listed as limits, Jaro will send them to Butterfly and myself. So feel free to suggest ideas using those, but don't expect him to send them to anyone else.

Butterfly and I reserve the right to modify any suggestions and to refuse any suggestions that are dangerous, stupid or cross Jaro's limits.

Jaro should lube up his cock and balls so they're nice and slick, then very lightly, using both hands tickle himself (both his cock and balls) til he's riding the edge. NO actual stroking. Just light tickling until he's about to cum while thinking about how humiliating it is that he could be forced to cum just from being tickled like a sissy!

Mr. Devious 09-20-2017 05:21 PM

I can't help but get in on this:D

Edge using 2 pieces of bread, one in each hand. Spread mayo (or similar) on each piece to act as lube. If the bread is not intact after the edge, (still in one piece), then start over and try again. He should be gagged always looking down at his little worm.

After his edge, he shall add some lettuce or other vegetables to make a worm cock sandwich and take a picture to send Butterfly and Icey.

Jaro 09-20-2017 07:53 PM

Oh dear, this is so humiliating!!

qmu 09-20-2017 09:08 PM

Hey Jaro, so I got hit by a bout of inspiration, do you know "I am a little teapot"? Well, little kid's wet themselves so you should... Here's a parody I made for you to sing while you edge =D. Maybe if your mistress would like it you should record and send them? =p

I'm a little cumdump
Stroking out
Here is my dick
Denied no doubt
When I get all pent up
Hear me shout
Too bad no cum will ever come out

Butterfly 09-20-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qmu (Post 2965424)
Hey Jaro, so I got hit by a bout of inspiration, do you know "I am a little teapot"? Well, little kid's wet themselves so you should... Here's a parody I made for you to sing while you edge =D. Maybe if your mistress would like it you should record and send them? =p

I'm a little cumdump
Stroking out
Here is my dick
Denied no doubt
When I get all pent up
Hear me shout

This is my favorite task that anybody has ever given us!!!! He might need to start singing this on a daily basis!

IceMaiden 09-21-2017 04:40 AM

Quote:

I'm a little cumdump
Stroking out
Here is my dick
Denied no doubt
When I get all pent up
Hear me shout

Hahahahaha! This is my favourite too!

I love them all so far!

masterlaw 09-21-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

I'm a little cumdump
Stroking out
Here is my dick
Denied no doubt
When I get all pent up
Hear me shout

have a slow hand clap mate, that made me laugh

Jaro 09-21-2017 10:16 AM

Oh dear so many humiliating tasks already....

If you don't reject any I assume I must do them Princess Butterfly and Goddess Icey?