getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Couple looking for good dares. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321357)

Rowdy55 09-06-2017 04:05 PM

Dares/Challenges Needed.

My wife and I like to play a couple games that involve dares to push our limits and keep things interesting.but its mostly just for fun We have been married for 15 years. I have a game on my phone that allows me to write in challenges that it randomly gives us on our turn. I am looking for new challenges. The are ranked in order. 1-flirt 2-tease 3-hot 4-extreme. I am looking for new stuff for all four. Each game works its way up with several from each level.

We play over a couple hours in our bedroom. we have three kids, so we pretty much stay in there. No long challenges like "for the next 24hrs....". also we have lots of toys, restraints ect.

I will update if anything else comes to mind. I will be on here for the next couple hours. I would love to be able to just copy what you write and paste it into the gameThank you in advance.

Hard limits-no blood, pee, feces.

semper_virilis 09-06-2017 08:32 PM

I'll add some here soon and am commenting so I remember to. Love the idea. Just short on time at the moment.

Getnakednow 09-06-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rowdy55 (Post 2948449)
My wife and I like to play a couple games that involve dares to push our limits and keep things interesting.but its mostly just for fun We have been married for 15 years. I have a game on my phone that allows me to write in challenges that it randomly gives us on our turn. I am looking for new challenges. The are ranked in order. 1-flirt 2-tease 3-hot 4-extreme. I am looking for new stuff for all four. Each game works its way up with several from each level.

We play over a couple hours in our bedroom. we have three kids, so we pretty much stay in there. No long challenges like "for the next 24hrs....". also we have lots of toys, restraints ect.

I will update if anything else comes to mind. I will be on here for the next couple hours. I would love to be able to just copy what you write and paste it into the gameThank you in advance.

Hard limits-no blood, pee, feces.

How about a challenge be a fun photoshoot posted to kinktalk.

Joker50 09-06-2017 08:47 PM

Hi Rowdy, do you both do the same dares or do you have one and then she has one or is she the recipient of the more sexual games than you.
Finally do you have limits as to how far you will both go ?

MasterMichaelNY 09-07-2017 01:23 AM

Limits for Her?

My first thought, put her in cuffs, and into a doggie bar, and blindfold and gag her. Then work her over with a pinwheel. Once you have her nice and wet and ready for you, toss some hot sauce on her asshole, and tease her for about another 15 mins before you slide in. Lets see if the pain gives her some major orgasms.