getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Carrying Clothes on a Dare? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311442)

andrew_b 07-01-2017 11:10 PM

Carrying Clothes on a Dare?

If you're doing a nude dare do you ever carry your clothes?

If you don't then what do you do with them?

theswitchyside 07-01-2017 11:32 PM

I did one just yesterday (surprising myself too!) and I just put the clothes in a backpack I wasn't carrying..

andrew_b 07-01-2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theswitchyside (Post 2857708)
I did one just yesterday (surprising myself too!) and I just put the clothes in a backpack I wasn't carrying..

Oh well at least you weren't carrying them in your hand

rhode64 07-02-2017 02:16 AM

me

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2857705]If you're doing a nude dare do you ever carry your clothes?

If you don't then what do you do with them?

I have never carried clothes when doing a nude dare .
they are either carried by someone with me or left where I stripped so I cannot be tempted to cover up.

Truckernaut42 07-02-2017 12:28 PM

I usually carry them with me. I did once go a bit far from them, but it wasn't too far.

Scrap 07-02-2017 09:05 PM

It depends on the dare, and what clothes I have.

If the dare is anything like, "go here, strip, do blah blah, get dressed", then I will normally leave the clothes behind while I do blah blah. The risk of the clothes not being there when I get back is always a thrill.

If the dare is something like, "go there, strip, walk back", then I'll carry the clothes back with me.

I have, however, done dares where I go somewhere, then destroy or otherwise dispose of the clothes. Obviously, I can't carry them with me then.

andrew_b 07-03-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 2859019)
It depends on the dare, and what clothes I have.

If the dare is anything like, "go here, strip, do blah blah, get dressed", then I will normally leave the clothes behind while I do blah blah. The risk of the clothes not being there when I get back is always a thrill.

If the dare is something like, "go there, strip, walk back", then I'll carry the clothes back with me.

I have, however, done dares where I go somewhere, then destroy or otherwise dispose of the clothes. Obviously, I can't carry them with me then.

That is a fair point if they are destroyed you can't

Truckernaut42 07-03-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2858559)
I usually carry them with me. I did once go a bit far from them, but it wasn't too far.

To elaborate on this now that I have some time, one time I remember biking nude to a location, leaving my bike in one area and then walking to a tree and stripping naked and leaving my clothes under the tree and then walking back to my bike to bike back. It was the farthest I'd ever gone from my clothes and it was maybe a 2 minute walk and even shorter bike ride. But at one point some teens walked by where my clothes were hidden and I had to drop my bike and hide behind a fence and wait for them to pass and they really took their time doing so. It was really scary because if they found my clothes, my house keys were in there and trying to get back in my house would've required going to get a spare key nude from a neighbour which would have been embarrassing. It was a bit of a rush because I was helpless and exposed more than I really ever had been but now I don't really risk it, or haven't in a while and I'd probably keep my back door unlocked just in case, which even then would be tricky because I'd have to journey home naked and then go around my house to get back in, and the security light would expose me to anyone looking out a window.

I would maybe go as far as just wearing a small backpack and putting my clothes in there but unfortunately I wouldn't feel as naked as I'd like with something on my back!

Daleskyfan 07-03-2017 11:46 PM

I have before, but I like to leave them a ways away (in a bag, normally around 200-500 feet away, most of the time hidden, but sometimes in the open) from the dare location and my vehicle, so I have to go all the way to it to get my clothes, and then back to safety. But I normally don't put the clothes on until I'm back home anyway.

Kisune Karnon 07-04-2017 12:37 AM

If I was going to do one, it would depend on the stipulations. Usually the dares don't allow you to carry them.

rhl 07-04-2017 01:23 PM

I did a dare yesterday in a park. Every ten minutes a peice of clothing came off. Clothing left someplace near where removed. I had 2 tops, 2 panties, safety pants under very short skirt, shoes, socks. Ten minutes after i was down to just i pair of panties, i laid down nude for ten minutes. Got up put panties on and started to recover my items. Got lost so i was in just panties for an hour.

Next time im carrying my clothing with me. Maybe use a time release lock.

gdBob 07-05-2017 10:39 PM

For the ultimate thrill, I'll hide my clothes somewhere and walk away. Not having easy access to them increases the risk - and the fun :)

If I can't hide them for any reason, or the dare is to go from one place to another, I'll put my clothes in my backpack and carry them. It's not easy to take off the backpack, grab the clothes and put them on, so it's still fun.

andrew_b 07-06-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdBob (Post 2862501)
For the ultimate thrill, I'll hide my clothes somewhere and walk away. Not having easy access to them increases the risk - and the fun :)

If I can't hide them for any reason, or the dare is to go from one place to another, I'll put my clothes in my backpack and carry them. It's not easy to take off the backpack, grab the clothes and put them on, so it's still fun.

Yes I've done backpack too, it's quite exciting alright

Truckernaut42 07-06-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2863128)
Yes I've done backpack too, it's quite exciting alright

have yet to really try the backpack but I will on my next night out

andrew_b 08-15-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2863641)
have yet to really try the backpack but I will on my next night out

Yeah definitely worth trying