getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Diaper Duel (Messing, For Two Players) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307823)

MaggieRaeX 05-28-2017 06:31 PM

Diaper Duel (Messing, For Two Players)

The Idea
So this is a little something I cooked up once upon a time that I'm actually planning on using in a little bet that I have coming up, and I figured I'd share it for everyone else to use as well! The duel includes diapers, messing, and ideally a webcam for both players, though you could probably find ways to tweak it to suit your needs if you wanted to.

So, the basic premise of the duel is simple--the first person to mess their diapers is the loser, subject to all the ridicule or horrible stakes the players have agreed upon. The problem with this is, how do you know when the other player has messed? The honor system? When the stakes are bad enough, no one wants to admit to that... So I got creative.

The Duel
Before the duel begins, both players should have avoided using the toilet to poop for a pre-determined amount of time and have eaten an agreed upon meal, to keep things fair. At the beginning of the challenge, both people will subject themselves to some kind of fast acting laxative--suppositories, mini enemas, marshmallows, or whatever else is agreed upon--before diapering up. This should happen during a video session to keep both players honest...

But again, how can you tell when the other person has messed? Well here's the fun part--you don't. In order to win, you must accuse the other person of messing. At that point, if you were correct, and they've already messed their diapers, then you win! If, however, you accuse someone of messing and they haven't messed their diapers... Well, then you lose, and all of the horrible consequences will be yours, least of all will likely be having to mess your own diaper while they have the opportunity to relieve themselves in a more dignified fashion. When a player is accused, they must demonstrate the state of their diaper--if it's clean, they can just take it off and show the other person. If it's messy, they can just admit so and admit defeat...

This all adds an element of bluffing and strategy that is even better during a live video session, where you can see the other person straining and fighting against their laxative... Or maybe they're just pretending to. You could likely do this by just using photos, but I feel it would be far too easy to cheat.

Bonus
Chance Mode
With this optional variant, both players will be selecting the laxatives that they'll be subjected to by random chance, and not all must--or even should--be equal! One player may draw something easy, while the other draws something fast-acting and brutal, and must make up for it with sheer determination. It's an interesting way of mixing things up if you feel that the vanilla version is too boring, or if one player seems like they already have an advantage over the other.

nouseforaname6639 05-28-2017 06:48 PM

I love this idea! would you be willing to do a webcam duel with me at some point in the future? hehehe, especially if we set the stakes for losing VERY high indeed!

NonexistentFish 05-28-2017 10:35 PM

I daresay this might also work for a wetting dare.

MaggieRaeX 05-29-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NonexistentFish (Post 2808662)
I daresay this might also work for a wetting dare.

It likely would with drinking enough water, pop, or what have you, and with diapers that have good wetness indicators. It can be a little harder to tell when a diaper just a little wet though.

SissyDan 05-29-2017 02:12 AM

Oh my gosh this is fantastic!
I need to convince someone to do this with ASAP.

omniscient 06-11-2017 02:19 PM

id be up for this!

Add me on kik; omniscientos

There we can start the challenge!

EndlessElljay 07-05-2017 05:42 PM

This is such a good idea! Simple enough that anyone can do it, but versatile enough that you can make it harder, longer, or more risky with minor additions.

What an awesome challenge. I definitely want to try this with someone in the future :)

bjbarnes 07-05-2017 05:47 PM

I love the idea! If anyone wants to do this with me send me a pm.

Silas_Doogooder 07-08-2017 08:35 PM

This sounds like fun. Idk if I can do the video part but I would definitely do this with someone. Pm me if you're interested.

bb_dprs 07-09-2017 06:27 AM

Camming is usually one of my limits but this is tempting to try.

kaliara 07-09-2017 09:48 PM

I would love to do this anyone! Just send me a message and we'll work it out!

TwinWolv3s 07-09-2017 09:58 PM

I like this idea it sounds fun let me know if you would like to do this sometime I do not have diapers right now or laxitives but I will be able to buy some in the near future

babygetdare 07-10-2017 07:09 AM

I can assure you it's not fun -_-

Silas_Doogooder 08-02-2017 01:07 PM

I would love to try this dare. I'm free in like an hour. If anyone is free and wants to play please PM me and we can try this!

BunBoy 08-02-2017 11:16 PM

This sounds like fun, pm me if you're interested~^^