getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Let's Bake A Cake! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=302768)

Sissy-In-Training 04-08-2017 08:56 PM

Let's Bake A Cake!

Hey♥

I'm looking to bake a cake tomorrow evening and I wanna let you decide how I do it. I've been watching a few videos (if you want them, message me) in which people bake disgusting cakes, cookies and muffins for their slaves by doing really gross things to it, and I wanna let you guys decide how I'm gonna bake my cake.

The steps I'm starting with (and you get to add more steps or change the current steps) are:

1. Mix together self-raising flour, butter, caster sugar and eggs in a bowl.
2. Whisk under it's a nice batter.
3. Bake for 15-25 minutes.
4. Cool and then eat.

If you're not sure what I'm after, I want ideas on how to make this cake the most gross and humiliating cake it can possibly be. Don't be boring and just say "add tuna and beans and custard and stuff" - try to keep the changes small so it all builds up!

A couple of things I've seen in the videos included adding a squirt of washing up soap, peeing into the batter, cutting off pubes and mixing it in, adding dust from the floor...

Can't wait to taste what you guys make for me!♥♥

rickydicky 04-08-2017 08:58 PM

Save 3 loads of cum and mix them into the batter.

Jaro 04-08-2017 10:43 PM

Be sure to use only your bare unwashed feet to do the mixing.

imakikmaster 04-08-2017 10:46 PM

Pee into a water bottle and shoot the pee into your ass hold it for 5 minutes and then squirter directly into the cake

billyric 04-08-2017 11:03 PM

Get a cup or glass and from now until you are ready to bake the cake you must spit into the cup as much as possible and see how much you have.

now pour the cup of spit into the batter with any other ingredients and then use your dick as a stirring spoon until its mixed.

While you are stirring it you must pee in the batter as well.

Jaro 04-08-2017 11:32 PM

Oh and also add some of your toenail clippings to the mix.

Sissy-In-Training 04-09-2017 06:36 AM

Currently spitting into a glass and waiting until tonight to make my cake! Any more ideas?♥

elderservant 04-09-2017 10:52 AM

Add a teaspoon of hot sauce.

Sissy-In-Training 04-09-2017 01:30 PM

Annoyingly my housemate came back early so I can't access the kitchen! Keep adding and I'll do it when they next leave for a few days (which happens a lot!)

DareFiend 04-09-2017 01:40 PM

While waiting for your housemate to go away, play detective. Find something discarded or shed by your housemate to mix into the batter. Toenail clippings? Snot in a tissue? Piss from the toilet rim? Get to know your housemate intimately :-)

Sissy-In-Training 04-11-2017 01:00 PM

Hoping to start this soon. Still taking on any ideas people have!♥

wingman78 04-11-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy-In-Training (Post 2742566)
Hoping to start this soon. Still taking on any ideas people have!♥

Don't change your underwear until you have time to bake the cake. During this time you are not allowed to use toilet paper so you underwear will get nice and dirty. Before the cake goes into the oven pee through your underwear and wring it out over the cake to use as icing/topping.

Jaro 04-11-2017 08:11 PM

When are you going to start the baking?

In reference to my first task:
Be sure to not clean your feet before. Actually, I think you should wear only gym shoes without socks until you start. And go on a jog with them before you start.

Then you can start the mixing with your feet directly after taking off your shoes.

BaileyScream 04-11-2017 10:36 PM

Make half your sugar, salt.

Sissy-In-Training 04-13-2017 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2743058)
When are you going to start the baking?

In reference to my first task:
Be sure to not clean your feet before. Actually, I think you should wear only gym shoes without socks until you start. And go on a jog with them before you start.

Then you can start the mixing with your feet directly after taking off your shoes.

I'm still waiting for them to leave for the night. They're taking an usual while to do this for once. I'll do a full report when they leave and I can do this!