getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   26 F Ask me anything (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=296694)

lilK 03-27-2017 10:58 AM

26 F Ask me anything

Please ask me any question and I give answers as soon as I can.

semper_virilis 03-27-2017 11:37 AM

Do you ever let your boyfriend choose what you wear?

What's the least you've worn in public, other than when swimming?

Have you tried wearing ropes under your clothes?

What's a bondage position that you like to think about but are not sure you'd want to try?

lilK 03-27-2017 11:50 AM

Do you ever let your boyfriend choose what you wear? No, we are in a calm relationship. He is not knowing of this side of me.

What's the least you've worn in public, other than when swimming? Least I wear is just a dress and shoes, the dress is thin and short.

Have you tried wearing ropes under your clothes? No never.

What's a bondage position that you like to think about but are not sure you'd want to try? Being tied by a window on my tip toes, if I lower myself to my feet then the curtain opens until I am let free.

2bchew 03-27-2017 01:12 PM

Have you ever done any of your likes with friends?

If no are there any friends you would like to play with?

batfinch 03-27-2017 02:06 PM

Do you always sit on the toile seat?

lilK 03-27-2017 04:03 PM

Have you ever done any of your likes with friends? No never

If no are there any friends you would like to play with? No, nobody

Do you always sit on toilet seat? Yes

Bobcat 03-27-2017 04:05 PM

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam xdressed
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.is that you in the picture

lilK 03-27-2017 04:27 PM

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did. Wildest dare I do is printing faceless nude pictures of myself and leaving these in random book in library. I am told to print off 100 and so I did. All of them are hidden and I do not know who has them now
2. have you ever been nude in group Yes I have. After gym and dancing in the locker room and sauna
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there No, not if nude is in there. If nude is not an option then yes
4. do you like micro mini skirts Yes I own several
5, what side do like the most dom or slave I am a slave. I hate telling people what to do, and my country raise me to be submissive as a female
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar If they want to do it then yes. When I go to bars I sometime go into gay bars and drink with men dressed as women (this is called a 'drag' correct?)
7. would you put a guy on cam xdressed I don't know what that means
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do I do not give tasks, so in literal way is when working at restaurant and give plate cleaner a dish that a child is sick on
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone I really like being pressured into doing things I do not like. So long as they are not limit
10.is that you in the picture Yes the picture is of me from long time ago. I now has short hair and more muscle body

lilK 03-29-2017 01:12 AM

is there any more?

lilK 03-29-2017 12:47 PM

No more questions?

Mousey123 03-30-2017 07:41 AM

What is the scariest thing you have ever done?