getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Birthday Spankings (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=296190)

LitDarkness 03-22-2017 08:11 AM

Birthday Spankings

We all know, that old tradition. On your birthday, you get spanks how many ever times your age plus one to grow on. Of course, usually, it's just a saying. Well, my birthday is going to be a bit different.

I will be using a belt for the spankings and all spankings will go on each ass cheek. Of course, what fun is it, if they aren't bare. This way it will still sting a bit more than a hand, no matter how lightly I spank.

Here's how it will work, you may post 22 spanks for me to complete. You may not post until there are three posts in between you (two for females), or until 10 hours have passed.

However, to make it more interesting, you may suggest a funishment , not a punishment until the spankings are done. I may take it into account.

This is to encourage me to not put it off but, for it to still be fun.

However, nothing will start until the thread closes.

The thread will close on 12:00am, April 6, East.

dzbll 03-22-2017 08:49 AM

22 spanks, Enjoy

qt31415926 03-22-2017 09:49 AM

22 spanks drone me and happy birthday wishes. By the way, birthday spanking is supposed to be good luck in some literature I have read. It helps keep the demons out or something.

LitDarkness 03-22-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzbll (Post 2709479)
22 spanks, Enjoy

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by qt31415926 (Post 2709564)
22 spanks drone me and happy birthday wishes. By the way, birthday spanking is supposed to be good luck in some literature I have read. It helps keep the demons out or something.

Thank you.

Hopefully, it is good luck for me.

Jaro 03-22-2017 10:52 AM

I'll give you 22 more ass spanks.

Sain 03-22-2017 01:56 PM

I remember your last birthday thread. Wow, I've really been here for a year....

Happy birthday. +22 spanks for you. :)

Matt: 03-22-2017 01:59 PM

hope you have a great birthday :)

adding 22 spanks ;)

TestingLimits 03-22-2017 02:11 PM

Happy birthday! Have 22 more spanks.

pantsfairy 03-22-2017 03:14 PM

22 more spanks. Have a Happy Birthday!

Greatcornbow 03-22-2017 06:24 PM

+22 with a heavy Lochgelly tawse if you can get one. Ideally administered on the bare by a F: 11 from each side.

LitDarkness 03-22-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 2710306)
+22 with a heavy Lochgelly tawse if you can get one. Ideally administered on the bare by a F: 11 from each side.

I chose the implement in the thread. I will ignore your posts as it isn't hard to read the thread.

MarvHarvey 03-22-2017 08:30 PM

I will be happy to donate 22 spanks.

April 6 is about 15 days from now, so maybe you can get at least 15 funishments!

BUILD A DEN! Every PET needs a den

You need a place. You need a DEN for when you are a PET. This DEN can be used any time you need it over the next few weeks. Room to curl up and snuggle, read a book, eat your kibble, etc. Lots of PET-FUNISHMENTS could use a DEN!
  • Build a den with length + width + height no more than 1.5 times your height. (In fact it will be dictated by available space.)
  • This might be like a little-kid fort that you made out of pillows and blankets over a couple of chairs. Maybe behind or under furniture, or even in a closet.
  • If you are a lucky pet you might be able to make a couple of dens!
  • It will probably be necessary to have something that you can assemble when needed rather than keep it set up all the time. Excuses for having it:
    • Remember when you had fun as a kid
    • Someone at work (or wherever) was talking about fun their kids had in one
    • re above plus cozy place to read, relive shildhood (thinking of it with b-day)
    • want a snug place to zone out
    • many more I am sure!

brat_tamer 03-22-2017 09:08 PM

Have 22 more from me.

nina@ 03-22-2017 09:20 PM

22 birthday spanks for you then.. and may you get many more...lol

LitDarkness 03-23-2017 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2710453)
I will be happy to donate 22 spanks.

April 6 is about 15 days from now, so maybe you can get at least 15 funishments!

BUILD A DEN! Every PET needs a den

You need a place. You need a DEN for when you are a PET. This DEN can be used any time you need it over the next few weeks. Room to curl up and snuggle, read a book, eat your kibble, etc. Lots of PET-FUNISHMENTS could use a DEN!
  • Build a den with length + width + height no more than 1.5 times your height. (In fact it will be dictated by available space.)
  • This might be like a little-kid fort that you made out of pillows and blankets over a couple of chairs. Maybe behind or under furniture, or even in a closet.
  • If you are a lucky pet you might be able to make a couple of dens!
  • It will probably be necessary to have something that you can assemble when needed rather than keep it set up all the time. Excuses for having it:
    • Remember when you had fun as a kid
    • Someone at work (or wherever) was talking about fun their kids had in one
    • re above plus cozy place to read, relive shildhood (thinking of it with b-day)
    • want a snug place to zone out
    • many more I am sure!

I might modify this to make it doable as I think it's unlikely to manage with whom I live with. The den may just be the closet. Which is small in itself.