getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Body Writing for Public Dares? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=295949)

andrew_b 03-19-2017 04:23 PM

Body Writing for Public Dares?

Do you ever do body writing for public dares?

Whether you just writing to be hidden by clothes or partially covered

Or would you do it for a barefoot dare?

Or maybe a nude one?

Thatpool 03-19-2017 04:58 PM

I once did go Outside with stuff written and drawn on my face - it was great, but i havn't done it again since then

andrew_b 03-19-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatpool (Post 2705440)
I once did go Outside with stuff written and drawn on my face - it was great, but i havn't done it again since then

Nice, were you nude or clothed?

Scrap 03-19-2017 08:52 PM

I haven't done any body writing on dares, oddly enough. Probably because I do most of my dares solo, so getting good writing done is difficult. I would actually love to do a "naked lock out" some time with humiliating scrawls.

Cynzia 03-19-2017 09:59 PM

I actually have done a bit of body writing for dares that entailed me going out in public afterwards, but I usually am very careful about where they're placed, what they are, and if clothing would shift to reveal them with whatever I'm planning to do. Something of a sneaky thrill. There has been one time that I had something scrawled along my inner wrist when I went out in public (ironically it was a dare that didn't require me to leave it there when I went out, but it had faded a tiny bit so I thought 'what the heck?'.) and I sat through about three hours of class with it covertly out in the open since it was on my dominant hand and I was taking notes. I don't think I've been so aware of myself in such a thrilling way since.

andrew_b 03-19-2017 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 2705691)
I haven't done any body writing on dares, oddly enough. Probably because I do most of my dares solo, so getting good writing done is difficult. I would actually love to do a "naked lock out" some time with humiliating scrawls.

I'd say that would be pretty wild alright

andrew_b 03-19-2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynzia (Post 2705728)
I actually have done a bit of body writing for dares that entailed me going out in public afterwards, but I usually am very careful about where they're placed, what they are, and if clothing would shift to reveal them with whatever I'm planning to do. Something of a sneaky thrill. There has been one time that I had something scrawled along my inner wrist when I went out in public (ironically it was a dare that didn't require me to leave it there when I went out, but it had faded a tiny bit so I thought 'what the heck?'.) and I sat through about three hours of class with it covertly out in the open since it was on my dominant hand and I was taking notes. I don't think I've been so aware of myself in such a thrilling way since.

Oh wow well done

PartySlut 03-20-2017 04:29 PM

i do body writing stuff all the time when people dare me to sometimes visible sometimes not but if it is visible it will never be obvious like on my face

andrew_b 03-21-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartySlut (Post 2706738)
i do body writing stuff all the time when people dare me to sometimes visible sometimes not but if it is visible it will never be obvious like on my face

That makes sense, where you go in public with body writing on?

humiliatedboyslave 03-23-2017 08:47 AM

I do it if dare, whether it's a nude dare, barefoot dare or whatever.

It's usually a tad humiliating and usually the person daring has specific things in mind with the writing and wants it seen...

Last was on the back of one leg SLAVE and back of the other leg FILTH. It hadn't all faded the next day and I was at the gym. Embarrassing in the lockerroom and showering.

andrew_b 03-23-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2710862)
I do it if dare, whether it's a nude dare, barefoot dare or whatever.

It's usually a tad humiliating and usually the person daring has specific things in mind with the writing and wants it seen...

Last was on the back of one leg SLAVE and back of the other leg FILTH. It hadn't all faded the next day and I was at the gym. Embarrassing in the lockerroom and showering.

Oh damn, did anyone say anything about it?

BigBadWolfy 03-24-2017 02:46 AM

yes

Whether you just writing to be hidden by clothes or partially covered?
ether is good, but it is more exhilarating when it is somewhere where it will be exposed doing a certain action

i dont like barefoot dares that much, but if i was doing one then i dont see why not

Or maybe a nude one?
no problem, if i am already necked it doesnt make it much worse

humiliatedboyslave 03-24-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2711993)
Oh damn, did anyone say anything about it?

It was faded, but still visible. And I just went about my business. Nothing said to me. Not sure if anyone noticed.

andrew_b 03-25-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy (Post 2712105)
yes

Whether you just writing to be hidden by clothes or partially covered?
ether is good, but it is more exhilarating when it is somewhere where it will be exposed doing a certain action

i dont like barefoot dares that much, but if i was doing one then i dont see why not

Or maybe a nude one?
no problem, if i am already necked it doesnt make it much worse

Oh and do you do nude dares?

andrew_b 03-25-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2712270)
It was faded, but still visible. And I just went about my business. Nothing said to me. Not sure if anyone noticed.

Ah well that's not too bad so