getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Pain-adjustable clothespins on nipples (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293996)

RiskyFlame 03-04-2017 10:14 AM

Pain-adjustable clothespins on nipples

The first part below is just how I usually attach a clothespin on the nipple. I'm unsure whether people do this the same way as I do it, so I just share it anyway. The second part is the pain-adjustable clothespin.

— – — – — – — – —

Take a clothespin, open its mouth as far as it goes and press it against (or rather around) the nipple. Simply let the mouth close so the clothespin is (or should be) pinching your nipple without having too much areola (= coloured skin around the nipple) in its mouth. Follow these steps without otherwise touching your skin/chest/breast/nipple/areola.

I don't expect it to work for everyone, or every type of nipple that is – assuming that nipples vary between people in size and such. So just try it for yourself, and otherwise; no harm done (until you put on the clothespins)

— – — – — – — – —

Get two pairs of clothespins (4 total): a set of primary and secondary clothespins. Just regular sized wooden or plastic clothespins will do. Attach the primary set of clothespins to your nipples: one on each nipple. Once attached, get the secondary clothespins and place them perpendicular on the end of the primary ones. By putting these on the end, the primary clothespins will pinch your nipples less hard. Simply by sliding the secondary clothespin closer towards the mouth of the primary clothespin, the pinching pain will increase. Slide back and forth to adjust the pain accordingly.

cariadferch 03-07-2017 08:12 PM

Very clever idea, thank you for shairing.

One of the most challenging dares I had to do was place clothespins on my nipples and then knock them off with a wooden spoon, thus effectively spanking myself on the breasts as well.

It was much harder to knock them off then I thought. Each slap was quite painful. Even worse, however, was that with each failure there was the horrible realization that I would have to do it again, but this time with even harder force.

little pet 03-08-2017 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariadferch (Post 2687401)
Very clever idea, thank you for shairing.

One of the most challenging dares I had to do was place clothespins on my nipples and then knock them off with a wooden spoon, thus effectively spanking myself on the breasts as well.

It was much harder to knock them off then I thought. Each slap was quite painful. Even worse, however, was that with each failure there was the horrible realization that I would have to do it again, but this time with even harder force.

Ouch yes, that is quite horrible. I have the nasty plastic ones. They pinch very hard, so I never succeed in knocking them off.

To adjust the amount of pain from the clothes pegs, you could also use elastic bands. Wrap them around the end to make it less painful, or around the front to make it pinch even harder.

cariadferch 03-08-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2687664)
Ouch yes . . .

It looks like RiskyFlame has some groupies. I think we should start a fan club. :p