getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Signature Links (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   PM & Kik Fun (: (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=292531)

lola.fox 02-17-2017 06:50 AM

PM & Kik Fun (:

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment, kik, whisper, or PM me the following:

As of April 1st, I will not be accepting any additional PM dares so that james and I can complete the current tallies and enjoy our time together! :)

EDGE - and I will edge twice. Current tally - 86. Completed - 86.

PANTIES - and I will remove my panties for one hour. Current tally - 38. Completed - 38.

SPANK - and I will spank an area of your choosing (from the shoulders down) 20 times. Current tally - 38. Locations - Pussy, thighs, breasts, clit, + ass. Completed - 38.

CREATE - and you can create a pm dare for me to last 7 days. (My Dom must approve of your suggestion and it must be within my limits.) Current tally - 3. Completed - 3.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day. Current tally - 120. Completed - 120.

BIMBO - and I will put on a full face of make-up and don a slutty outfit for 30 minutes to practice for bimbofication play with my Dom. Current tally - 16. Completed - 16.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album within a week of the PM. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user, every 7 days.] Current tally - 38. Completed - 38.

SQUAT - and I will do twenty squats. Current Tally - 28. Completed - 28.

HUMILIATE - and I will PM you a short report based on a humilation based task that either you or my Dom creates. [Task must be preapproved by my Dom - either by messaging him privately or submitting it to me and discussing it with him. Task must be able to be completed in under an hour and fall within limits.] Current tally - 21. Completed - 21.

PETPLAY - and James will force me to urinate like a dog once during his visit. Current tally - 20. Unable to complete. :(

LOCKED - and James will put me in my lockable collar for 5 minutes during his visit. Current tally - 8. Unable to complete. :(

VISIT - and James will hit an area of your choosing (from the shoulders down) 25 times with an implement of your choosing when he visit me in April. [Choices include his hand, a cane, a wooden spoon, a flogger, a crop, or a small paddle.] Current tally - 8. Completed - 8. [And a few extra for good measure! ;)]

SLUT - and I will send James a photo or short clip of me of your choosing that he can share at his discretion. Current tally - 20. Completed - 20.

MARKED - and you can choose a phrase to write on the body part of your choice. (No names/usernames.) [Depending on the phrase and location, I may choose a couple to photograph & post.] Current tally - 11. Completed - 11.

SIR - and I have to ask James to choose one of the above. Current tally - 7. Competed - 7.

TALLY - and I will count your PM as one vote towards James making me perform in a cam show if we reach 200 votes by April 1st 2017. [Only vote per user.]
Current tally - 77.

No more than three PM dares per person, per day.

If my inbox is full, please either send a message through kik or notify me in the comments.

[James also has his own PM dares on his blog!]

Temporary:

NO LONGER VALID:

SENSORY - and I have to wear a blindfold and headphones to limit my hearing for ten minutes. [Valid until March 10th.] Current Tally - 7 Completed 5.

PEE - and I will remove all my clothing when I use the bathroom at home. [Valid until March 11th.] Current Tally - 5. Completed 5.

Rascal. 02-17-2017 11:24 AM

Loving the updates!

My 3 Dares for you are:

Tally
Marked
Edge

Enjoy!

Switch Lucy 02-17-2017 11:37 AM

I'll give you tally, locked and outfit ;)

lola.fox 02-17-2017 11:55 AM

added! thank youuuuuu. and i sent you a pm about the outfit lucy (:

Tiddlywink 02-17-2017 12:02 PM

Tally. :)

Makingupthecharactercount.

centurion01 02-17-2017 02:39 PM

ALBUM- a post torture picture
VISIT- cane to a exposed clit
SLUT- 5 orgasms in a row with a toothbrush and toothpaste scrubbing your clit.

D4r3S7uT 02-17-2017 03:25 PM

Hi lola.fox!

The three that I would like for you to complete are:
Tally, panties, outfit

This is a great idea and I hope you enjoy your dares!

Sam~ 02-17-2017 03:38 PM

Hiya :)

Bimbo, tally and squat :D

lola.fox 02-18-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centurion01 (Post 2665728)
ALBUM- a post torture picture
VISIT- cane to a exposed clit
SLUT- 5 orgasms in a row with a toothbrush and toothpaste scrubbing your clit.

The only tweak i have to make is for "slut" since chemical play is in my limits (:

When i get back from my trip and can use a computer i will post a proper limits section!

Everything else has been added/pm'ed.

Thank you!

LPV 02-18-2017 08:18 AM

Spank----rear end

Edge

Squat

FUN!!!!!

lola.fox 02-18-2017 01:37 PM

added! thank youuu (:.

Rascal. 02-18-2017 05:52 PM

A few more for you...

I choose...

Petplay
Panties

Have fuuuuuun <3

lola.fox 02-19-2017 06:22 AM

thaaank you :D all have been updated!

Rascal. 02-21-2017 03:00 AM

Happy Tuesday

My votes for today are -

PANTIES
SQUAT
ALBUM

Have fuuuun ~

Kifla 02-21-2017 03:11 AM

From me you have:

BIMBO
MARKED - "Foxy lady" on your waist (the tramp stamp location) :)