getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What colour shall i paint my toe nails (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290156)

Realrockabilly 01-23-2017 11:36 AM

What colour shall i paint my toe nails

So as the title suggests what colour shall i paint my toenails tonight???

mrskine30 01-23-2017 11:38 AM

Bright blue

m55uk4younger 01-24-2017 03:13 AM

Red, I have a thing for red nails , ask boy A!

slaveboy28 01-24-2017 09:40 AM

Red, please

Dear Realrockabilly,

First of all thank you for your poll and your question.
I voted for red, mostly because I would like to see this option win - it is something my Master really has a thing for and it would make me very happy knowing something my Master likes got most of the votes. But even if this option does not win, you will perhaps take it into consideration and in future make someone’s day by polishing them red.
Saying Sir has a thing for red nails also means I keep my toe nails varnished red 24/7 (and yes, in private, also my hand nails).
When I varnished them for the first time I got extremely humiliated, feminised and it really hurt my ego. A boy varnishing his nails?! But now, I must admit, I secretly like them, thinking my Master may imagine me having a conversation with my friends, with a girl trying to flirt, or when I am simply talking to a stranger and all this time my (hidden but always present) red varnished toe nails remind me that I am just a boy, his property and I need to do as told. They remind me of him and how much he likes them and likes seeing me blush discussing them. And when I take off my socks they always are the first thing that says “slave boy, Master’s slave boy”.
Perhaps I said too much but I really wanted to explain my vote and my wish for the option red to win.

Thank you,
boy A

andrew_b 01-24-2017 11:18 PM

So did you end up going for the red or navy?

Realrockabilly 01-24-2017 11:26 PM

Thank you to everyone that voted. Unfortuneatly life got busy the last few days and i havent had the time to paint me nails as yet but please be assured that they will be done at the earliest time possible. As both navy and red won out i will paint them navy this time and the following time i will paint the red.
Many thanks for your votes
��

andrew_b 01-24-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realrockabilly (Post 2634298)
Thank you to everyone that voted. Unfortuneatly life got busy the last few days and i havent had the time to paint me nails as yet but please be assured that they will be done at the earliest time possible. As both navy and red won out i will paint them navy this time and the following time i will paint the red.
��

Hey don't worry about it, if I had the chance to vote I probably would have gone for either of these.

m55uk4younger 01-25-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realrockabilly (Post 2634298)
��

mmm, red one foot, navy the other or alternating toes would be good. Any chance we could see your painted nails?

Sir.

m55uk4younger 01-25-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrskine30 (Post 2631964)
Bright blue

Zero blue votes?

Realrockabilly 01-25-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m55uk4younger (Post 2634813)
mmm, red one foot, navy the other or alternating toes would be good. Any chance we could see your painted nails?

Sir.

You can kik me with the message toes..... and i will send a pic of my feet.

Realrockabilly 01-25-2017 09:42 AM

I have now painted my toenails navy blue of anyone wants to see please send me a kik meassage saying toes.

Realrockabilly 02-15-2017 10:05 AM

Not sure if peopke are still interested but i have just painted my toenails pillarbox red.
Anyone who wants to see please pm me with your kik details and i will send you a picture.... if i get 10+ requests i will also add a picture of them to my feet album on my profile.
As always have fun xx

mrstevebe 02-15-2017 01:37 PM

They look beautiful. Thanks for sharing Miss.

Realrockabilly 02-16-2017 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrstevebe (Post 2663436)
They look beautiful. Thanks for sharing Miss.

You are welcome slaveboy
Xx