getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Facebook kink (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=272854)

tboner 08-16-2016 06:00 AM

Facebook kink

Ive been exploring this for a while now and been curious, does anyone have a fantasy that involves being exposed on Facebook? Either accidentally or on purpose? Ive seen pics on line where people accidentally post a naked pic public when it was meant for someone private and by then it was too late. What would you do if that happened to you?

rhode64 08-16-2016 06:32 AM

[QUOTE=tboner;2371608]Ive been exploring this for a while now and been curious, does anyone have a fantasy that involves being exposed on Facebook? Either accidentally or on purpose? Ive seen pics on line where people accidentally post a naked pic public when it was meant for someone private and by then it was too late. What would you do if that happened to you?
This would not bother me in the least as there are 100s of naked pics of me on the net and all my friends etc have seen me nude and a lot more .

wolf82 08-16-2016 01:50 PM

Not anything at all I would want to happen to me nor do I have a fantasy involving it or anything like that.

First thing I'm doing if it does happen to me is deactivating my profile. After that, not sure what exactly would be my next move(s).

bleonav06 08-16-2016 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 2372196)
Not anything at all I would want to happen to me nor do I have a fantasy involving it or anything like that.

First thing I'm doing if it does happen to me is deactivating my profile. After that, not sure what exactly would be my next move(s).

gonna have to agree here, I have too many family members on there

Truckernaut42 08-16-2016 03:02 PM

I don't know any of my facebook friends in real life and I've posted a picture of myself with my dick in my hand before

tboner 08-17-2016 10:13 PM

Did they say anything about it? I know a female who had this type of fetish

tboner 09-19-2016 07:03 AM

Ive always loved the ideo of losig control of my pics like that or doing it to someone else

bamadude01 09-19-2016 03:22 PM

I have heard a story where someone lost a bet, and the forfeit was to publicly post a dick pic to their Facebook for at least 1 minute before they could remove it.

tboner 09-20-2016 09:01 AM

What happened from it?

cacti 09-20-2016 12:22 PM

nah, exposure to family and friends is a big limit for me

tboner 09-20-2016 09:24 PM

I've noticed family and friends are usually typical limits , but putting that aside I imagine some people like the idea of the humiliation that comes with something like this. I know at least one person.

Kisune Karnon 09-22-2016 09:54 AM

I do not want my family to know about my kinky side. It's just not for them at all. Some friends I wouldn't mind as they would be cool to be kinky with. However, I do not want any type of exposure unless it's controlled and even then, it would be minor.

mrpropel 09-22-2016 11:59 AM

No, don't want to risk that with family and friends. If there weren't any of them, then I'd guess I'd be up for it.

tboner 09-28-2016 08:00 AM

SO if you had a facebook of just kinky friends then that would be something people wouldnt mind risking is what i understand?

cyclist 10-12-2021 08:40 AM

but

I'd love to be exposed on Facebook in a public group with my full name but posted by somebody else so I have no control over it. There was somebody once who posted the following pics of me: 1. Full frontal showing an erect penis but wasn't the clearest but you could see it was a: penis. 2. Almost full frontal, soft cock but cropped slightly but still showing penis along with a public domain notice on it. 3. A couple of photos of me in boxer shorts but pulled down exposing some of my penis. 4. Butt pic with penis exposed between my open legs. To test whether they would ever be deleted, I reported them but Facebook said they didn't go against their rules. Unfortunately the person behind the account eventually deleted their profile.But if anybody has any pages on Facebook for naked pics, that can be searched in Google, I'm happy to email you those pics to post.