getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   DISGRACE my tits! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=266289)

LilBondageChick 06-27-2016 07:06 PM

DISGRACE my tits!

I am a humiliation loving slut who has some pretty small boobs.. I think they're a 32B, but I hardly fill out the cup. My avatar picture is me and you can see my boobs are very tiny. Humiliate me so bad about it, males and females. Degrade me to the point where I am ashamed to show my body

RachaelB1997 06-27-2016 07:08 PM

Why don't you write punch & slap on your tiny tits in marker

LilBondageChick 06-27-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachaelB1997 (Post 2287788)
Why don't you write punch & slap on your tiny tits in marker

I will.. And I'm from New York too :)

wolf82 06-27-2016 07:26 PM

Wear a see through shirt on a walk with no bra so everyone can see those small 32Bs.

Post a report.

LilBondageChick 06-27-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 2287814)
Wear a see through shirt on a walk with no bra so everyone can see those small 32Bs.

Post a report.

Will definitely do this tomorrow morning on a dog walk

semper_virilis 06-27-2016 07:35 PM

I'd give you a tits dare to complete.... if you had any.

LilBondageChick 06-27-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_virilis (Post 2287825)

This is so humiliating but true

hornyyoungslut 06-27-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semper_virilis (Post 2287825)

Literally just died reading that. You made me snort. Thank you for making my night. :D

LilBondageChick 06-27-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2287845)
Literally just died reading that. You made me snort. Thank you for making my night. :D

Thank you ladies for humiliating me

hornyyoungslut 06-27-2016 08:01 PM

You will buy this shirt here. Once ordered and received, you will write your bra size on the front of the shirt and wear it for a day, walking around very public areas.

For a more creative task, you will create the shirt yourself. Taking a see through white shirt, you will write in sharpie markers "I have 32B sized boobs." Make sure you write it on the stomach area, not the top part. You can write it on the back too. Wear it for a day in very public areas (malls, parks, clubs, etc.)

Tell me what you think and if you do it, please give us a report!

SluttyPenguin 06-27-2016 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2287848)
You will buy this shirt here. Once ordered and received, you will write your bra size on the front of the shirt and wear it for a day, walking around very public areas.

For a more creative task, you will create the shirt yourself. Taking a see through white shirt, you will write in sharpie markers "I have 32B sized boobs." Make sure you write it on the stomach area, not the top part. You can write it on the back too. Wear it for a day in very public areas (malls, parks, clubs, etc.)

I love this idea. Walking around in a shirt that points out how tiny those tits are. Great stuff! ^^

Lookin4sin 06-27-2016 08:05 PM

I think if you flexed your bicep it would probably protrude more than your tits. I think you should go, braless, to a Victorias secret or someplace along those lines and have them measure your tits for you. Then when told how pathetic they are, ask if they have anything to make them look bigger.

Varen 06-27-2016 08:06 PM

Find a guy with similar sized breasts as yours and ask him to compare. If his are bigger wear a training bra for a day and write look at my mosquito bites on the front.

LilBondageChick 06-27-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2287848)

This is the best dare I've ever gotten! I'm going to do it around my neighborhood while taking a dog walk

LilBondageChick 06-27-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varen (Post 2287853)
Find a guy with similar sized breasts as yours and ask him to compare. If his are bigger wear a training bra for a day and write look at my mosquito bites on the front.

This is beyond humiliating