getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Female seeking punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=264183)

tinyturtle 06-11-2016 05:06 PM

Female seeking punishment

I am looking for cruel and painful dares/punishments.
I will do every dare posted (within reason) and leave a report but will send pictures/videos to the ones I find most challenging and enjoyable.
The toys I have are a vibrator, Chinese suction cups(varying sizes that work well on my clit and nipples), inflatable buttplug, nipple clamps, an enema bag and whatever household items I would need to complete your orders.
I am looking for overnight dares as well as ones to test my limits.
I am okay with nearly EVERYTHING(so get creative, please) excluding: Public, Scat, self mutilation or something that could put myself or others in danger.
Thank you for your time and feel free to PM me if you would prefer :)

hairycreed 06-11-2016 05:28 PM

Take a bannana peal it and place it in the front of your panties. Stay that way for 1 hour. While the bannana is in your panties take two raw eggs and crack one in each cup of your bra and wear it that way for 1 hour. After the hour is up remove your clothes and spread butter all over your face, tits and pussy. Leave it there for 1 hour. Enjoy.

Rabid 06-11-2016 05:32 PM

First give yourself an enema. Put on your nipple clamps at tie your clit to them. place a fresh piece of chopped ginger root on your twat, the burning sensation will make your twat really wet. After you can longer take it, put your vibrator in. Put the ginger root in your ass and insert your butt plug. If you can find some way to restrain your body.

aus guy 06-11-2016 06:16 PM

Find 2 pegs or clamps and 2 pieces of string a few feet long. Tie a piece of string to each clamp, and the other end to something heavy such as a bottle of water. Get down on all fours, and attach a clamp to each pussy lip. Crawl along on all fours, dragging the water behind you.

batfinch 06-11-2016 06:30 PM

You will spend the next week not sitting on a toilet seat. Its hover time girl

ksoma 06-11-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyturtle (Post 2258683)
I am looking for cruel and painful dares/punishments.
I will do every dare posted (within reason) and leave a report but will send pictures/videos to the ones I find most challenging and enjoyable.
The toys I have are a vibrator, Chinese suction cups(varying sizes that work well on my clit and nipples), inflatable buttplug, nipple clamps, an enema bag and whatever household items I would need to complete your orders.
I am looking for overnight dares as well as ones to test my limits.
I am okay with nearly EVERYTHING(so get creative, please) excluding: Public, Scat, self mutilation or something that could put myself or others in danger.
Thank you for your time and feel free to PM me if you would prefer :)

I hope you get back on soon. I PMed you a dare I think you will enjoy.

MasterMichaelNY 06-11-2016 09:51 PM

Painful ok. Get two green scrubbing pads, that are new and clean. Cut one in half, and the other length wise. The two that your cut with wise goes in your bra against your nipples, and the other in your panties, against your lips and clit. Wear that for 24 hours. Once your done, then get some hot sauce and put it on your nipples, asshole, and pussy. You can't wash it off with milk, until a hour has passed.

MasterMichaelNY 06-12-2016 04:27 AM

Also to let you know, it's going to make the areas that you put the hot sauce on irritated for several days. Just a heads up.