getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   19 f needs harsh punishment!!! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=255335)

19fNeedsPunishment 03-22-2016 04:16 PM

19 f needs harsh punishment!!!

19 f here, I started talking with some potential Masters/Mistresses then proceeded to ignore them, I procrastinated on a test, I skipped two classes, I cheated on a test, I lied about all of that to avoid punishment. Please give me 10/10 severity :(

dislikes (for use in punishment): harsh spankings, cunt spankings, diaper use as humiliation, anything involving piss, wedgies, etc.

limits: body writing, illegal, public, eating scat, blood, fire, needles, anything causing too harsh/permanent marks, genital clamps

I don't have toys, but I do have: toothpaste, brush handles, flat-backed brushes, belts, vibrating toothbrush, and other household objects

Ms.allsunday123 03-22-2016 04:19 PM

No orgasms for 1 year.
What, you said you wanted severity.

Paddy86 03-22-2016 04:28 PM

I agree, no orgasms for a year. Your list of offences is pretty serious after all.

I will also add that you must edge every day of that year.

For he next month you are to use your flat backed hairbrush to give your pussy 50 hard whacks everyday.

For the next 2 weeks when you get dressed on a morning you will smear toothpaste onto the crotch of your pants then give yourself a frontal wedgie. This is to remain all day.

This series of punishments should punish you sufficiently to begin with that you are better behaved in future and by denying you orgasm for a year you won't forget the punishments or the lesson learned.

littled 03-22-2016 04:29 PM

If you are not responsible enough, maybe you should wear diapers to remember that you are not a baby and you need to assume your responsibilities and act according to your age.

So as I say you should wear a diaper. Probably you should use it all day.
But since public it's one of you limits, use it at home, all days for a week. You also, when you are in diapers should write some lines, like:
"I have to take responsibility for my actions and I can't act like an immature brat" (50 times, handwriting)

When you start this punishment you should sent me a pm every day with a different steence for every bad thing you did.

19fNeedsPunishment 03-22-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms.allsunday123 (Post 2144574)
No orgasms for 1 year.
What, you said you wanted severity.

Thank you, Miss. I will not orgasm for a year.

19fNeedsPunishment 03-22-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy86 (Post 2144582)
I agree, no orgasms for a year. Your list of offences is pretty serious after all.

I will also add that you must edge every day of that year.

For he next month you are to use your flat backed hairbrush to give your pussy 50 hard whacks everyday.

For the next 2 weeks when you get dressed on a morning you will smear toothpaste onto the crotch of your pants then give yourself a frontal wedgie. This is to remain all day.

This series of punishments should punish you sufficiently to begin with that you are better behaved in future and by denying you orgasm for a year you won't forget the punishments or the lesson learned.

Thank you, someone else has also added that I edge 5 times a day.

This will hurt, thank you.

I will start tonight at class.

19fNeedsPunishment 03-22-2016 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littled (Post 2144583)
If you are not responsible enough, maybe you should wear diapers to remember that you are not a baby and you need to assume your responsibilities and act according to your age.

So as I say you should wear a diaper. Probably you should use it all day.
But since public it's one of you limits, use it at home, all days for a week. You also, when you are in diapers should write some lines, like:
"I have to take responsibility for my actions and I can't act like an immature brat" (50 times, handwriting)

When you start this punishment you should sent me a pm every day with a different steence for every bad thing you did.

I will do this, thank you, but I'm confused about the pm's?

Coolbear627 03-22-2016 04:43 PM

Punishment

You are to do this dice dare once a week every week for the next 3 months. Also you are to tell me what you rolled every time and give me a full review.

Attachment 5702

19fNeedsPunishment 03-22-2016 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Coolbear627;2144602]You are to do this dice dare once a week every week for the next 3 months. Also you are to tell me what you rolled every time and give me a full review.

This punishment is great except for the number of hours, that's dangerous to my health.

Coolbear627 03-22-2016 04:58 PM

Changed

Changed it hows that

19fNeedsPunishment 03-22-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolbear627 (Post 2144618)
Changed it hows that

That works, thank you. I will do that.

Coolbear627 03-22-2016 05:17 PM

Your welcome

no problem also I need the numbers you rolled when you rolled them and reports.

MasterMichaelNY 03-23-2016 12:19 AM

Do all the above, and any posts below, UNTIL you find a Master, and your realize how special it is to have somebody in your life. Then when you do, your Master can remove the punishments.

batfinch 03-23-2016 12:25 AM

You are banned from sitting on a toilet till the end of april You mal hover or squat but not sit.

if you choose to go out doors your butt must not be supported.

If at any time you need o sit for health reasons please Pm me for permission.

19fNeedsPunishment 03-23-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 2145022)
Do all the above, and any posts below, UNTIL you find a Master, and your realize how special it is to have somebody in your life. Then when you do, your Master can remove the punishments.

Yes Sir, Thank you Sir