getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Pee pants dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=239029)

VoxellBlack 10-31-2015 06:52 PM

Pee pants dares

I love risky dares where I have to pee and risk peeing myself X3

Jsmithson 10-31-2015 08:39 PM

Piss dare for you!

Next time you have to pee (and I hope you have a full bladder) you can only keep your cock out for 10 seconds... After that it goes back in your pants. Of course, if you can't finish peeing in 10 seconds, I guess your pants will get wet... :)

VoxellBlack 10-31-2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jsmithson (Post 1961746)
Next time you have to pee (and I hope you have a full bladder) you can only keep your cock out for 10 seconds... After that it goes back in your pants. Of course, if you can't finish peeing in 10 seconds, I guess your pants will get wet... :)

Fantastic dare. I'll give you a follow up once I'm done ;)

VoxellBlack 10-31-2015 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jsmithson (Post 1961746)

I did it and I got what I thought was gonna be all of it but quickly realized I was wrong. The front of my undies are wet now X3 keep the dares coming!

Etcin 11-01-2015 01:34 AM

Freeball in light colored non-baggy pants. Go to a public urinal in a crowed place. Piss and put your cock back in your pants the moment the flow stops for the first time. Don't push out the remaining piss and don't shake off. Report about it with pictures, here or directly to me.

VoxellBlack 11-01-2015 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etcin (Post 1961892)
Freeball in light colored non-baggy pants. Go to a public urinal in a crowed place. Piss and put your cock back in your pants the moment the flow stops for the first time. Don't push out the remaining piss and don't shake off. Report about it with pictures, here or directly to me.

Nice. I will try this as soon as I get the chance

VoxellBlack 11-01-2015 05:32 PM

Just casually bumping :)

VoxellBlack 11-02-2015 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etcin (Post 1961892)

I did this and got a wet spot the size of maybe a golf ball and 1/2 then had to walk home from the store I was at. Although no pictures. Sorry.. KEEP EM COMING

Frayne 05-04-2016 05:13 PM

hey there this is very old but i have one. Whenever you enter a toilet for the next week relax until you start to let go, then try to make it to the urinal/cubicle as dry as possible.

VoxellBlack 07-12-2016 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frayne (Post 2203306)
hey there this is very old but i have one. Whenever you enter a toilet for the next week relax until you start to let go, then try to make it to the urinal/cubicle as dry as possible.

Just saw your dare. I'll see what I can do.

VoxellBlack 10-26-2016 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frayne (Post 2203306)

This one is very difficult. But I enjoyed it. Add diaper dares please.

madeapuddle 11-07-2016 03:24 PM

Hehe, I've done most of these over time! Usually with some pretty damp results... I have one to add, it's a classic, but a really fun one. Next time you need to pee (best if far away from toilet, as in, a public place, store, park, etc), stop and relax your bladder for 5 seconds for every 10 steps you take towards the toilet. See if you make it there completely dry or not!

VoxellBlack 11-08-2016 09:46 PM

That's gonna be fun. Can't wait to try it!

VoxellBlack 11-11-2016 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeapuddle (Post 2502803)
Hehe, I've done most of these over time! Usually with some pretty damp results... I have one to add, it's a classic, but a really fun one. Next time you need to pee (best if far away from toilet, as in, a public place, store, park, etc), stop and relax your bladder for 5 seconds for every 10 steps you take towards the toilet. See if you make it there completely dry or not!

Okay say I just did this a few hours ago, but I chickened out half way. I was half way to the store, and when I stopped, desperate to pee I might add, almost all 5 seconds was strong pee! I clamped down on my muscles and walked further to the store without stopping again. The next stop would definitely have ended me. I need to bring spares to these things lol. Left a noticeable if you looked kinda mark.

Jeff666 11-13-2016 01:28 PM

This one is quite similar to the first dare, when you next go to pee take a bottle with you, you can only pee in the toilot for 4 seconds and then the rest of your pee goes into the bottle and then you have to drink whatevers in the bottle