getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Favorite restraint position? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=235628)

Sexdoll22 09-29-2015 02:51 PM

Favorite restraint position?

What is your favorite restraint position with ropes, cuffs, straps etc? Can be on yourself or on a sub.

My fav is just the hands behind the back with rope or handcuffs. Just because the versatility of switching positions.

WalkingWholockian 09-29-2015 02:56 PM

I really like when my hands are tied above my head while laying in bed (either with a scarf tied to my headboard or my under-bed straps) dont really like my legs being messed with tho, i like being able to shift/adjust for greater range of play

Paladintwk 09-29-2015 04:59 PM

St Andrews Cross

It's a large X shaped cross' I like my cuffed wrist fastened to loose chains that let me move but not touch myself below my nipple and my cuffed ankles chained about a foot from the bottoms of the X

lakana 09-29-2015 08:51 PM

I love bondage in general so really anything could probably go here, but I'll choose something for the fun of it.

Rope is my favorite - so long as the person tying it knows what they are doing. Otherwise, leather cuffs hold nicely.

I prefer to be tied in such a way that I am vulnerable and unable to withdraw or move the tortured bits from the torturer.

DJ-playmate 09-29-2015 09:29 PM

It's a tough call but I'll go for spread out on the St. Andrew's Cross.

alja 09-29-2015 10:44 PM

It's either hog tie for the movement restriction it gives or spread eagle for the accessibility. I can't really decide between these.

EffyRegrets 09-29-2015 11:13 PM

That would be a hog tie ;).

butfuked 09-30-2015 08:54 PM

I have not personally experienced a sleepsuit, but it is a huge fantasy of mine. Pretty much anything that is fairly restricting is great to me.

unsen 10-01-2015 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EffyRegrets (Post 1927970)
That would be a hog tie ;).

because i never understood - what's the thrill about these hog-ties?

i love to be full-body tied and then hung to a timber-bar. the rope that holds me up has to be tied on my back between my shoulders and second some above my ass holding the most of my weigt.
so i feel the rope pulling at my cheeks and between my legs. i'm getting so hard form that feeling only ;)
best if my hands are bound on my back too and i'm hanging little bent over.

PartySlut 05-01-2016 08:24 PM

frog tie is my favorite but i also like being tied like an X all limbs extended and hogtie isn't bad either

DarkSoul11 05-01-2016 08:56 PM

Oh something I can sink my teeth into.

My favorite way got to wrist bound together behind the back. Fairly simple and still offers a good deal of movement to reposition the sub in other ways.

But I normally add to that with a frogtie and ropes around the elbows making them almost touch depending on the flexibity of my subject. This is normally done so I can tease the heck out of the subject with a vibrator

Another one would be just for the look of it with a rope corset with attach crotch rope not really restricting the movements but looks nice but some rope bunnies love it still a lot

marystoy 05-02-2016 04:40 PM

An extreme hogtie. Elbows, wrists, thighs, knees, ankles and big toes tied tight and cinched. Ropes around shoulders as an anchor. Rope from shouldes to knees and pulled as tight as i can flex so that only my stomach is on the floor. My hair pulled into a high ponytail and tied tightly to my toes.

Forester 05-02-2016 05:18 PM

Probably frog with hands behind back and a gag harness on head. Just so good.

JessicaTara 05-02-2016 08:00 PM

spread eagle with a gag.

MasterMichaelNY 05-02-2016 09:00 PM

My favorite position that I put my girls into, is blindfolded cuffed with a doggie spreader bar nude. Then add a old fashioned egg timer that ticks and place it at her head, and watch the fun begin.