getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   24/f wants to try omegle - rules and advice, please (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226869)

novice_girl 07-13-2015 10:34 AM

24/f wants to try omegle - rules and advice, please

Hi all!

So, despite having been on chaturbate several times (not for a long time, though) I've actually never tried omegle. I've heard a lot about it, and I'm really curious. So I'm thinking I'll set aside a couple of hours towards the end of this week/sometime next week to give it a try. I'm hoping you will help me all to make it the most fun it can be :)

I intend to sit against a plain wall with nothing in the background, and will not show my face or anything that might identify me. I will have a camisole top on, but with my tits pulled out over the top. I will sit with my legs spread and cunt & tits on display, but will not show my ass or change positions (as doing so tends to risk showing something accidentally).

My cam works (obviously lol) but my mic is very broken, so I'll probably disable it. I'm not really comfortable speaking on cam anyway.

Does anyone have any:
1) advice? About how the site works, or anything else to bear in mind?
2) rules? Anything I should say/do/have, either during it or as set-up? (For example, things I should type when the chat first opens? Words that I should write on my body in advance?)

Please help me make my first go on Omegle lots of fun, so I'll want to return. I want to be made to feel like a dirty slut, and left feeling sore and tender by the end!

Feel free to either post in here or PM me

nightcat 07-13-2015 10:38 AM

maybe you should put on a mask or something that if you change position no one could see you

and well i hope it will be a lot of fun and it should be nice if the one you are chatting on omegle tell you what to do :p

novice_girl 07-13-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightcat (Post 1842816)
maybe you should put on a mask or something that if you change position no one could see you

and well i hope it will be a lot of fun and it should be nice if the one you are chatting on omegle tell you what to do :p

No. A mask does not give nearly enough 'protection'. There are things beyond the face that can be identifying. And I have seen people before change position and accidentally bump the cam, so I am just not risking it. That is non-negotiable for me.

Yes that would be nice, but I'm not really sure how to make that happen?

novice_girl 07-13-2015 10:43 AM

By the way...is it possible on Omegle to make sure I am only chatting with guys? I've not used it before, so don't know if that can be done...

kinkyslaveyoung 07-13-2015 10:44 AM

Every time you come across a guy on cam, you must add one edge to the total you're allowed to cum - for every girl you are to edge while talking to them there and then!

In terms of tips... I would say add interests if you don't want to come across younger people etc :) Happy to help, so if you need anything just pm me!! :)

nightcat 07-13-2015 10:45 AM

mhm ok

well i've never been on omegle or something similar

and well i just thought that the mask would be a saveguard if something went wrong with your camera or so

novice_girl 07-13-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyslaveyoung (Post 1842824)
Every time you come across a guy on cam, you must add one edge to the total you're allowed to cum - for every girl you are to edge while talking to them there and then!

In terms of tips... I would say add interests if you don't want to come across younger people etc :) Happy to help, so if you need anything just pm me!! :)

That's a really great tip, thank you! From what I've been able to see without actually signing in, there's an adult unmoderated section, which is what I'll be using.

To be honest I have no interest in talking to girls, so intend to just skip past them. But I'll add edges for the guys :)

lots357 07-13-2015 10:52 AM

When are you intending to give this a try?

novice_girl 07-13-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lots357 (Post 1842846)
When are you intending to give this a try?

Not sure exactly, most likely sometime towards the end of the week...

kinkyslaveyoung 07-13-2015 10:58 AM

Anytime...and yeah the un-moderated section, you;'ll more than likely find a guy 99% of the time so have fun edging! :D

One more rule, if you're on cam with a guy and he cums then you can half the amount of edges you have to do before cumming yourself <3

novice_girl 07-13-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyslaveyoung (Post 1842857)
Anytime...and yeah the un-moderated section, you;'ll more than likely find a guy 99% of the time so have fun edging! :D

One more rule, if you're on cam with a guy and he cums then you can half the amount of edges you have to do before cumming yourself <3

Thank you!

And that's a great rule, gives me an incentive to make sure I really put on a good show ;)

kinkyslaveyoung 07-13-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novice_girl (Post 1842859)
Thank you!

And that's a great rule, gives me an incentive to make sure I really put on a good show ;)

Exactly;) These guys who come across you will be very lucky ;)!! If only I knew when you were going on :rolleyes:

Mr. White 07-13-2015 11:22 AM

are you going to be edging while you are on cam?

novice_girl 07-13-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_guy (Post 1842898)
are you going to be edging while you are on cam?

That's entirely up to the good people of GD and whoever I talk to on Omegle.... ;)

Mr. White 07-13-2015 12:14 PM

I say that you edge constantly while you are on camera. Start the conversation with. "You have 5 minutes to watch and tell me what to write on my body." Then you must put whatever they say on your body.