getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   would i rather (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=224862)

cutekitty 06-27-2015 11:53 AM

would i rather

okay this is like a ask me thread

the rules are simple: you post two or more things and i have to pick witch a'd rather do and why.
rules: they must be things i could do ie. no "would you rather cut off you're arm or" and no "would you rather put a cactus up your peehole" they must be within reson.

with that have fun. so would i rather. . .

messy dares 06-27-2015 11:58 AM

Would you rather sit on a cake butt naked and sit on a blokes face after or have icy hot on pee hole and ass hole while been spanked

cutekitty 06-27-2015 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messy dares (Post 1822310)
Would you rather sit on a cake butt naked and sit on a blokes face after or have icy hot on pee hole and ass hole while been spanked

ooh thats a hard one i really love cake though if it was other food i may pick that but . . . icy hot and spankings. if it was me licking the icing off i'd pick that

messy dares 06-27-2015 12:13 PM

What other food would you be thinking lol

cutekitty 06-27-2015 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messy dares (Post 1822330)
What other food would you be thinking lol

pizza, mash potatoes, jello, puding

CISS 06-27-2015 12:20 PM

Assume your significant other/crush/someone other dom insists you have to go out to a fetish fair with them as either
- a pet kitty wearing only kitty ears and having to use a litter box (s)he'll take with them and getting petted by everyone
OR
- a baby being given an enema at some point and having to go in your diaper at the fair and being bottle fed,
which would you choose?

cutekitty 06-27-2015 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CISS (Post 1822336)
Assume your significant other/crush/someone other dom insists you have to go out to a fetish fair with them as either
- a pet kitty wearing only kitty ears and having to use a litter box (s)he'll take with them and getting petted by everyone
OR
- a baby being given an enema at some point and having to go in your diaper at the fair and being bottle fed,
which would you choose?

ummmm . . . thats a hard one to is both an option? no? okay the first one. but i have all the stuff for both so its 50 50

Clitspank 06-27-2015 01:08 PM

Hmm.. Would you rather spank your pussy until it's burning, sore and then fuck it with a cucumber until you cum or would you rather do the same thing but to your asshole instead? Both are unpleasant so you need to decide which is more and less ;)

Kisune Karnon 06-27-2015 01:10 PM

Would you rather pee and shit into a diaper in public and then be changed in public or would you rather get fucked in the ass for an hour in public and the guy cum on your face?

cutekitty 06-27-2015 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clitspank (Post 1822392)
Hmm.. Would you rather spank your pussy until it's burning, sore and then fuck it with a cucumber until you cum or would you rather do the same thing but to your asshole instead? Both are unpleasant so you need to decide which is more and less ;)

asshole sounds fun that one

cutekitty 06-27-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon (Post 1822396)
Would you rather pee and shit into a diaper in public and then be changed in public or would you rather get fucked in the ass for an hour in public and the guy cum on your face?

both defenitly and in that order

cutekitty 06-29-2015 11:48 AM

anyone else wanna play? no? okay then

Bdsmmsdb 06-29-2015 12:14 PM

K

Would you rather have yourself watching your crush/significant other have sex with someone else or be watched by your significant other while you are having sex?

cutekitty 06-30-2015 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsmmsdb (Post 1824956)
Would you rather have yourself watching your crush/significant other have sex with someone else or be watched by your significant other while you are having sex?

> ,., > sounds like a threesome to me. . . :D yay!

Clitspank 07-02-2015 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutekitty (Post 1822413)
asshole sounds fun that one

Then just for the sake of curiosity you should do it and PM me the result of it ;)