getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   My (naked) Journey round the Hotel (Non-Fiction) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=22348)

slyandseductive 03-22-2009 12:08 PM

My (naked) Journey round the Hotel (Non-Fiction)

This is a TRUE story from when I was fourteen and I went on holiday with my 'gal pal' and her family. I'll post it in installments.

My friends dad, let's call my friend Emily and her dad Clive, gave us the option that we could go sight seeing with him and Emily's Mum or stay in the hotel all day. After some discussion with Emily and the promise of 'something fun', we agreed to stay. Emily's Parents went off to see the sights leaving me and her alone in the hotel room.

"So, what's the fun you have planned?", I asked.
"You're a wimp", she said bluntly.
"What?"
"You're a wimp"
"Prove It"
"Prove you're not"

This was basically her long way off saying 'Let's play dares, but i'll be the darer'. I was unsure, but I thought she won't be that mean so I agreed.

"Get your swimming costume on, and get your phone"

I went towards my clothes draw, then saw I had a selection of swimming costumes. Baggy One-piece. Tight Bikini. See-through tankini. Why did I let my mum buy all this stuff? It's not like she wanted me to be slutty or revealing - she just didn't have any sense of colour or my measurements.

"Which Swimming Costume do you want me to wear?"
"See-Through Tankini"

As I changed I saw a smirk fall across Emily's face.

"What's up? Aren't you coming with?", I asked.
"I will be, but I won't be changing. I'll just make sure you do as I say"

This got me scared a little.

"Ready?", she asked.

I was and we went down to the swimming pool. To get to the swimming pool, you had to walk through a unisex changing room (with stalls for people to change in) and some showers which had a wall in the middle. I guess it was originally designed so men and women could shower seperately, but to walk to the pool you had to walk past all the cubicles so it was now pointless.

"What Do I have to do first?", I asked.
"Get in the Water. Swim about. Have fun. I'll call you when I need you. Just don't get out of the water"

Confused at her demands, I got in the water. And swam about. And had fun. I then looked down at my tankini.

"Oh, that's why she wanted me to get wet"

I looked at my chest and saw that the material was sticking to my boobs. The size, shape and colour of my nipples became perfectly clear. I looked down even further. I hadn't noticed before that the bottoms were see-through aswell! If anyone looked in my direction I would look like I was naked. I practically was! The tankini wouldn't help much longer.

Emily walked towards my side of the pool. I went over to her.

"By the way", she said, "If you go through with all this...I'll give you £50"

Damn. I was just about to protest and stop.

"You see those boys over there", she said, "Get out of the pool, and walk past them. Give them a good show"

I agreed, but then realised that the group of boys were about 10 15-year-old boys, and it was only going to get worse from this point onwards...

firenight 03-22-2009 12:27 PM

go on it alsome hope something good happeneds but no black mail

vivala_dare 03-22-2009 01:02 PM

great start looking forward to more

Coyote 03-22-2009 01:30 PM

cant wait to hear the rest.

omgitsme 04-04-2009 09:10 PM

wow great start, Really hope to hear the rest soon.

Logan429 04-05-2009 01:02 AM

I'm enthused by your story, can't wait for the next installment.

PeterGibbons 04-05-2009 07:44 AM

Great start to your story, I'll be looking forward to the next part.

Officelover 04-05-2009 04:27 PM

I'm looking forward to the next installment as well.

Excellent writing!

chain 04-05-2009 04:32 PM

Sounds like a GREAT story!

Trav90 04-06-2009 04:41 AM

Sounds Great!

Hurry Up! I can`t wait for more!!!

Logan429 04-06-2009 08:57 PM

Good story, but people have been waiting for 15 days now...

Logan429 04-09-2009 04:17 PM

18 days of waiting now....

Logan429 04-12-2009 01:19 AM

21 days of waiting now....

wicked 04-12-2009 02:35 PM

This seems a bit fake...

Logan429 04-12-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wicked (Post 132462)
This seems a bit fake...

Who cares, it's still a good story as long as it stays on the tracks of "This sounds kind of real"