getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Toys in Public Dare? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=207680)

Bi-Girl-UK 01-25-2015 12:57 PM

Toys in Public Dare?

Hey all, this is my first post so please be kind and send lots of responses!

I will be going into the City during the first week of next month to sit an exam at my University. As a reward for getting an A in my last exam, I have decided to buy myself my first proper sex toys! I will be going into the City with my friend Abbie and she would like to be involved in some of the dares in some way. I have decided to buy an inflatable butt plug and an ordinary butt plug. I will be purchasing them before I go to Uni and I want to try them out before I go to class and maybe even wear my new plug during my exam. We would like dares that we could do using my new toys in a changing room in a clothing store, on the train home and maybe even some we could do discreetly in the middle of the street? :eek:

Let us know!

archie21 01-25-2015 01:19 PM

Is abbie intending to buy one too ?

onipran 01-25-2015 01:22 PM

okay, can you somehow manage to wear the inflatable butt plug in such a way that you can easily pump it without much public attention.

if possible i suggest you to wear it right after you brought it and in each 30 mins inflate it for one time, keep doing this until you reach home. You can chose to inflate during exam times too. But remember don't mess up with exam :D

Bi-Girl-UK 01-25-2015 01:52 PM

No, it's only me who's buying but Abbie has a tiny little plug that she got off a friend for Christmas. She is planning on trying to wear it a bit tomorrow as she has never has anything in her hole before. She is coming to my apartment before we go so I will probably put it in for her. Any suggestions on how to prep her ass?

Bi-Girl-UK 01-25-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onipran (Post 1639444)
okay, can you somehow manage to wear the inflatable butt plug in such a way that you can easily pump it without much public attention.

if possible i suggest you to wear it right after you brought it and in each 30 mins inflate it for one time, keep doing this until you reach home. You can chose to inflate during exam times too. But remember don't mess up with exam :D

Awesome, I should be out for about 6 hours so it should be nice and big, can I deflate if it gets too big or should I just stop pumping at that point and let it stretch me?

archie21 01-25-2015 01:58 PM

Give her a gentle enema.... then to ensure she is clean get down to her ass yourself and apply a generous amount of lube making sure to kiss her ass as a way of encouraging her as you push it in. Once its in allow her to get used to it before you go out.

Bi-Girl-UK 01-25-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie21 (Post 1639483)
Give her a gentle enema.... then to ensure she is clean get down to her ass yourself and apply a generous amount of lube making sure to kiss her ass as a way of encouraging her as you push it in. Once its in allow her to get used to it before you go out.

I will do that, thank you!

shygirl1 01-25-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bi-Girl-UK (Post 1639477)
Awesome, I should be out for about 6 hours so it should be nice and big, can I deflate if it gets too big or should I just stop pumping at that point and let it stretch me?

I think it would be best if you then keep it and let it stretch you till you think you are comfortable with more :p

Bi-Girl-UK 01-25-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shygirl1 (Post 1639504)
I think it would be best if you then keep it and let it stretch you till you think you are comfortable with more :p

Awesome, thank you!:D

DiaperDeriver 01-25-2015 04:45 PM

On the train ride home, have the Inflatable butt plug in and give Abbie the pump. Tell her to have fun with it.

babytbdlgirl 01-25-2015 04:52 PM

The post above is a very good idea!!! Added you can't tell her to stop, it's up to her how much is enough/too much

Bi-Girl-UK 01-25-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperDeriver (Post 1639680)
On the train ride home, have the Inflatable butt plug in and give Abbie the pump. Tell her to have fun with it.

Ooh that sounds fun! I'll definitely be doing that!

DiaperDeriver 01-25-2015 05:42 PM

Don't forget to write up all the reports for these and post them. We can't wait to see how it goes.

Bi-Girl-UK 01-25-2015 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperDeriver (Post 1639728)
Don't forget to write up all the reports for these and post them. We can't wait to see how it goes.

If I remember, I definitely will but they won't be done for a week or two until exam day.