getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Year, New Punishments!! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=204994)

NikkieFox95 12-31-2014 07:23 PM

New Year, New Punishments!!

Basically I'm in a whole lot of trouble for not meeting my new years revolution before the new year started. I've been ordered to come on here an gather new punishments for the new year. We are going to go toy shopping in the morning along with me going to work after so please be really dirty an nasty on my punishments.
The only thing we do not do is Ass to mouth, or shit pee in mouth, needles, an blood.
Please help me be a better whore in 2015

centurion01 12-31-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikkieFox95 (Post 1612491)
Basically I'm in a whole lot of trouble for not meeting my new years revolution before the new year started. I've been ordered to come on here an gather new punishments for the new year. We are going to go toy shopping in the morning along with me going to work after so please be really dirty an nasty on my punishments.
The only thing we do not do is Ass to mouth, or shit pee in mouth, needles, an blood.
Please help me be a better whore in 2015

Create a chatterbate account and do all punishments live.

NikkieFox95 12-31-2014 07:33 PM

Ok anything else

centurion01 01-01-2015 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikkieFox95 (Post 1612503)
Ok anything else

You have to earn orgasms.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=204140

And ask for a new pm dare each day and do while on live stream.

Post your CB account link to your signature.

Post to hot potato thread every day and do the task set.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=166228

Victoria85 01-01-2015 07:40 AM

To put the punishments into context. What was the new years resolution?

NikkieFox95 01-01-2015 07:48 AM

I was supposed to be a better submissive, get fit, stay on birth control, an behave, none of which happened. Oh an stay faithful, kinda played too much

hmmm3211 01-01-2015 08:05 AM

Whats your chaturbate username so we can watch your punishments?

SeeNaked 01-01-2015 09:01 AM

Toy shopping, dirty and nasty...work after....

~~~Tasks~~~

Task 1 - Part 1: Before you even leave to go shopping this morning, have your partner give you a spanking. And I don't mean some wimpy, easy-going spanking either. You will have to strip completely naked, bent over an object or furniture that sticks your ass out nicely, and then submit to letting them rub ice on your ass to make it cold and wet. Once your ass is damp from the ice, insert the remaining portion into your cunt or ass.

Now, using an implement of THEIR choice, preferably a slipper, hard-baked hair brush, wooden spoon or belt...let them spank you 10 times for each item that you failed to do. This will see to it that your ass is brilliant red and extremely sore.

Part 2: Now that your ass spanking has been completed, you must reach back, spread your legs and hold your asscheeks open. You are to beg for forgiveness, first begging to be forgiven for one item, and then begging to have your ass and pussy punished. This punishment will be a sharp slap/strike to your cunt or your asshole, squarely on them. If you don't cry out or gasp from it, it has to be repeated.

When finally this is finished, you are to get on your knees and beg your master/partner to punish you further for your failures....Now you can go shopping.

Task 2: While shopping you are to buy these things:
A large finger of Ginger
Dried Ginger powder
A buttplug that you can insert and leave in for a long time.

After you get home,, your master/partner will tie you up and prepare the ginger. Make the finger long enough to insert well, peel it/trim it to remove all unwanted edges/knobs.....Rinse it with cold water and insert. NO LUBE... no lube at all...lube will defeat the sensations.

Now, you are to have your ass fucked with the ginger for 10 minutes. By the end of that time (Actually much sooner) You should have a harsh burning sensation. The ginger can be removed then, and fresh ginger powder rubbed on the buttplug...then the plug inserted. Keep it in for your entire workday.

~~~

Let me know what you think of these...

NikkieFox95 01-01-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeNaked (Post 1613127)
Toy shopping, dirty and nasty...work after....

~~~Tasks~~~

Task 1 - Part 1: Before you even leave to go shopping this morning, have your partner give you a spanking. And I don't mean some wimpy, easy-going spanking either. You will have to strip completely naked, bent over an object or furniture that sticks your ass out nicely, and then submit to letting them rub ice on your ass to make it cold and wet. Once your ass is damp from the ice, insert the remaining portion into your cunt or ass.

Now, using an implement of THEIR choice, preferably a slipper, hard-baked hair brush, wooden spoon or belt...let them spank you 10 times for each item that you failed to do. This will see to it that your ass is brilliant red and extremely sore.

Part 2: Now that your ass spanking has been completed, you must reach back, spread your legs and hold your asscheeks open. You are to beg for forgiveness, first begging to be forgiven for one item, and then begging to have your ass and pussy punished. This punishment will be a sharp slap/strike to your cunt or your asshole, squarely on them. If you don't cry out or gasp from it, it has to be repeated.

When finally this is finished, you are to get on your knees and beg your master/partner to punish you further for your failures....Now you can go shopping.

Task 2: While shopping you are to buy these things:
A large finger of Ginger
Dried Ginger powder
A buttplug that you can insert and leave in for a long time.

After you get home,, your master/partner will tie you up and prepare the ginger. Make the finger long enough to insert well, peel it/trim it to remove all unwanted edges/knobs.....Rinse it with cold water and insert. NO LUBE... no lube at all...lube will defeat the sensations.

Now, you are to have your ass fucked with the ginger for 10 minutes. By the end of that time (Actually much sooner) You should have a harsh burning sensation. The ginger can be removed then, and fresh ginger powder rubbed on the buttplug...then the plug inserted. Keep it in for your entire workday.

~~~

Let me know what you think of these...

He loves this! Thanks you, he wants me to ask for more

LitDarkness 01-01-2015 12:03 PM

Your pussy should also have a spanking before bed.

You are to let him chose the implement, and you will spank your pussy 100 times with it and will do 10 more if he says it isn't hard enough.

You will go about your day in a wedgie, and have it in the while day.

You will write lines every day, 100 stating "I been a bad girl, please forgive me even though I don't deserve forgiveness."

NikkieFox95 01-01-2015 01:14 PM

Any other punishments ya wanna make me suffer?
I been a bad girl

centurion01 01-01-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikkieFox95 (Post 1613376)
Any other punishments ya wanna make me suffer?
I been a bad girl

Do the full extreme spanking dice dare.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125776
But do all hit to pussy on cam in one session

NikkieFox95 01-01-2015 03:24 PM

Anything else ya wanna make me suffer?

centurion01 01-01-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikkieFox95 (Post 1613480)
Anything else ya wanna make me suffer?

1 clothespin on clit, and each nipple, 5 on each labia, 10 on other places on your body, and spank them off.

NikkieFox95 01-01-2015 05:13 PM

Ok anything else for me?