getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I dare you to give me an enema dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=198207)

emthomas10 11-02-2014 07:13 PM

I dare you to give me an enema dare!

Tell me:
How much fluid
What kind of fluid
How long to hold
What to do during/after

Use your head, don't suggest anything dangerous.

I have an enema bag-I usually Put 1 liter in, but it could probably hold more. It has a small nosle and a large nosle, I also have a colon clense tube to put it in nice and deep

Let's see you get creative!

myplaytime 11-02-2014 07:21 PM

Using the colon cleanse wand take 3 liters of warm soapy water and fill yourself. Refill is bag won't hold all at once. Hold for 20 minutes while waiting masturbate and cum then expel.

emthomas10 11-02-2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myplaytime (Post 1546316)
Using the colon cleanse wand take 3 liters of warm soapy water and fill yourself. Refill is bag won't hold all at once. Hold for 20 minutes while waiting masturbate and cum then expel.

ill try this, 3 liters is A LOT though. I'll try!

Any more suggestions?

Switchable 11-02-2014 08:14 PM

Have you been naughty or nice? What you get will depend on that...

Dravot 11-02-2014 09:09 PM

To two liters warm water add
two heaping tablespoons baking soda (be sure to use baking soda not baking powder)
two heaping table spoons sugar
One heaping table spoon powdered ginger
one level tablespoon cayenne powder

use the colonic tube and hang it as high as you can

Attempt to hold it for at least 15 minutes, 20 if you can.

This will be very unpleasant but you did ask for it...

I look forward to a detailed report.

emthomas10 11-03-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myplaytime (Post 1546316)

I was unable to take in all three liters and hold it for the time required.

Punish me as you wish

emthomas10 11-03-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dravot (Post 1546411)
To two liters warm water add
two heaping tablespoons baking soda (be sure to use baking soda not baking powder)
two heaping table spoons sugar
One heaping table spoon powdered ginger
one level tablespoon cayenne powder

use the colonic tube and hang it as high as you can

Attempt to hold it for at least 15 minutes, 20 if you can.

This will be very unpleasant but you did ask for it...

I look forward to a detailed report.

I am excited to try this and see what it feels like!

For future posters I have peppermint oil that can be used as well. Also just so everyone knows the larger nosel deposits the water much faster.

More interesting recipes please!

emthomas10 11-03-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switchable (Post 1546366)
Have you been naughty or nice? What you get will depend on that...

I've been good but it's been far too long since my ass has been cleaned. It Needs power washed.

TheHotBoyWonder 11-03-2014 11:57 AM

Try a 500ml coke on small nozzle then hold it. For at least 5 mins then insert a menthos. Then try to hold it fo 30 seconds. If you suceed well done.
If not i'll post something else:D

emthomas10 11-03-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHotBoyWonder (Post 1547017)
Try a 500ml coke on small nozzle then hold it. For at least 5 mins then insert a menthos. Then try to hold it fo 30 seconds. If you suceed well done.
If not i'll post something else:D

I'll have to get coke and mentos first but I'll do this

Dravot 11-03-2014 12:04 PM

Coke would be alright but unpleasant but I'd be very hesitant to pop in a mentos a sudden increase in pressure can cause serious injury, like have to go the hospital and have surgery injury.

emthomas10 11-03-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dravot (Post 1547024)
Coke would be alright but unpleasant but I'd be very hesitant to pop in a mentos a sudden increase in pressure can cause serious injury, like have to go the hospital and have surgery injury.

I think this one would be better done in a bathtub where as soon as the reaction takes place-you can expel if the pressure is too much. also using a small amour of coke, the pressure should be smaller.

I just finished your enema Dravot and am about to post a detailed happening.

emthomas10 11-03-2014 12:55 PM

As mentioned above I just finished Dravot's enema dare-it was more than unpleasant, it was the worst thing I have ever put in my ass. This is definitely a punishment enema and might have been too much for my little Ass to handle.

I mixed up the required elements and put it in my enema bag, it just barely holds three liters. I let a little though the line into a bucket I had in my room (in case I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time). I knew as soon as I caught a whiff of the mixture this was going to be awful. Just the smell burned my nose, but I soldiered on and proceded to slide the long colon tube deep into my ass.

As soon as I turned it on I began to feel heat radiate though my ass and cramping begin. I kept it open and laid on my back trying to deal with the pain. Before I was halfway through I knew I couldnt hold the entire two liters in me. Over to the bucket I squatted, holding the tube in me while praying it doesn't start to come out.

Soon enough my asshole started to spasm, unable to hold the tube tight in my ass. "I would need a tube with a plug to keep this in" I thought. I immediately wished I had one so I could complete this task to the fullest, but alas I did not. As soon as my thoughts wished for this my ass let go, and a stream of burning liquid rushed into the bucket around the small tube.

But I was determined to use all of the liquid. My ass burning, my hand covered in the liquid from holding the tube in my ass, I took the rest of the fluid quickly, hoping to get it over with. Once I removed the tube I don't think more than a minuet passed before I was once again over the bucket, my insides feeling as if I had a thousand red ants crawling around. At the same time the burning hurt, it almost felt good. As soon as the fluid was gone from my body a slow burning of the pepper and ginger that was just a moment ago filling me up started to burn everywhere it had just touched

I have failed to complete your task as ordered Dravot, but my skin burns with my failure.

Dravot 11-03-2014 01:00 PM

Lovey report and you are quite correct it is a nasty enema, it really does require a plug or ideally an inflatable nozzle to keep in for any real amount of time. You did very well all things considered, so for something more pleasant I'd like you to do a nice warm coffee enema, I think one liter should be sufficient. Target time is 15 minutes. Thank you again for being such a trooper I am quite impressed.

Switchable 11-03-2014 01:03 PM

Since his caused so much burning... perhaps a cool down is in order.

You are to run a very warm bath and prepare the following enema:

Fill the bag with crushed ice and pour in one liter of room temperature water. Wait at least two minutes to let the water chill.

Immerse yourself in the warm bath water and insert the largest nozzle you have and take the crushed ice enema. Hold it for as long as you can and enjoy the sensations of having the warm comforting bath on your skin and frigid water freezing your insides.

I expect a full report.