getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Powerful Anal Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=18530)

dare me silly 12-22-2008 02:15 PM

Powerful Anal Dare

Hey

I resecently did this dare.

I dare you to grab a hose put it on full blast then bend it so none of the water can come out
then stick it up your ass or pussy and hold it up there as long as possible

If you have a second person with you get them to hold the hose!!!

Enjoy!!! :D

Officelover 12-22-2008 02:31 PM

No. That is dangerous. Do not do this dare.

interesting 12-22-2008 02:34 PM

Safer alternative: Don't start at full blast. Work with a low intensity stream, then increase the volume of pressure; you can reach a higher intensity and give time for your body to adapt so you won't injure yourself.

Going at full blast can still be dangerous, though.

Hampers 12-22-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davros (Post 102882)
How was the hospital?

I've done this. It's actually not that dangerous provided you know what you're doing. Not everything falls into the categories of "safe" or "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF!?!?!?"

Coyote 12-22-2008 03:52 PM

this is like the dare i gave about getting sunburnt..... there is always a possibility of something going wrong. You just have to know how to do the dare

interesting 12-22-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hampers (Post 102896)
I've done this. It's actually not that dangerous provided you know what you're doing. Not everything falls into the categories of "safe" or "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF!?!?!?"

You're right Hampers. I'm more of a "be safe" officianodo myself but I tend to go overboard with warnings and recommendations. As you said, this is not really dangerous if you know what you're getting into.

I tend to meddle in other people's things. Maybe I shouldn't.

Consider me a meddler no more :) Have fun with your dares everyone.

SubMissChievous 12-22-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by interesting (Post 102910)
You're right Hampers. I'm more of a "be safe" officianodo myself but I tend to go overboard with warnings and recommendations. As you said, this is not really dangerous if you know what you're getting into.

I tend to meddle in other people's things. Maybe I shouldn't.

Consider me a meddler no more :) Have fun with your dares everyone.

Can't speak for Hampers (although I think he will agree) but I don't think your post was wrong in any way, interesting :) Posts like the one you've made with the alternative is exactly what I like to see with such dares instead of users only replying stuff like 'This is too dangerous/stupid. Don't do it...' I thought your post was... well... interesting :D and contributive to the original post. Alternatives and/or constructive criticism certainly has its place :)

Robert_Z_man 12-25-2008 10:40 PM

Do Not Do

Quote:

Originally Posted by dare me silly (Post 102865)
Hey

I resecently did this dare.

I dare you to grab a hose put it on full blast then bend it so none of the water can come out
then stick it up your ass or pussy and hold it up there as long as possible

If you have a second person with you get them to hold the hose!!!

Enjoy!!! :D

This is very dangerous the anal cativty can only take 10 lbs of pressure before it will rip interaly this dare could kill or seriously harm someone .

onknees 12-26-2008 05:56 AM

The best way to explode your intestines

Inserting water into bowels is not dangerous, inserting it with lot of pressure is definitively dangerous so this dare if no safe at all

sparxx 12-29-2008 08:49 PM

you could put it on a low setting and put it in whale doing something else and see how long it can go for

kirstyjane 12-30-2008 03:28 AM

it would depend on how much you turned the hose on and if you had power adaptors on it as well.

rpUral 12-30-2008 07:22 AM

It also depends on your local water pressure. In some places, "full blast" won't even move dirt on the walk. In others, full blast will take paint off the house.

Take the "full blast" part of the dare with a grain of salt, and opt for what is safe for you. I was going to say "painless", but I'm not sure that would apply in any case. :)