getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above Challenge to avoid Punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=181902)

LiquidDare 06-13-2014 08:31 AM

Person above Challenge to avoid Punishment

I thought I'd try a slight variation on the challenge/punishment threads I've seen on here. In this thread, a user puts up a punishment they genuinely want to avoid, and the person below will challenge them to a task within their limits.

If they fail that task or outright refuse, they have to do their punishment.

For example:

Person 1: I hate edging without cumming, so my punishment is 50 edges before I cum again.

Person 2:
Challenge: go 12 hours without peeing.
My punishment: I don't like anal, but will fuck my ass 50 times as punishment.

Etc. etc.

Might be a good opportunity for posters to push limits, and add a little more fun to the dares you get. Hope that makes sense.

I'll start:

My punishment: I don't like eating cum, but if I fail my challenge I will ruin and orgasm and force myself to eat it.

issabella 06-13-2014 08:48 AM

challenge: fuck yourelf anally for 1 hour without lube using a dildo

I hate eating my cum and doing hqanging wedgies

my punishment: I will be in a hanging wegie for however long you want with whatever you want in the underwear and you choose out of ( granny panties, sisters panties, or bikini bottoms)

flimajam 06-13-2014 08:58 AM

Im a horny little sissy slut and ....
Challenge- Jog on the spot for 5 minutes while wearing heels :)

My punishment-
I hate spanking. My punishment is the spank myself 15 times every time I want to masturbate this week.

I like mens cocks, you know.

issabella 06-13-2014 09:31 AM

go the entire day with toothpaste in your underwear

I hate toothpaste on my genitals and I hate hanging wedgies

punishment will bee to pour toothpaste down my underwear for however long you say and be in a hanging wedgie for however long you say in he same underwear

Sub1246 06-13-2014 09:44 AM

Spank yourself 25 times before and 25 times after everytime you masturbate for the next week.
My punishment: I hate anal...I'm quite terrified of it actually, so I'll fuck my ass with something small that you wish for 50 thrusts.

businky 06-13-2014 09:46 AM

push a quarter against wall and hold it with your nose for 15 minutes without fallung down

my punishment: i really hate cum denial it keeps me horny and makes me angry

LiquidDare 06-13-2014 10:01 AM

As you like to jerk off, I challenge you to do a cock hero video. If you make it to the end without cumming, you win the challenge. I will pm you the link.

My punishment: I don't like doing messy/poop dares, so I'll do the marshmallow trick with 10 marshmallows and be unable to take my underwear/pants off for 2 hours.

issabella 06-13-2014 10:51 AM

go the entire day with syrup and whipped cream down your underwear

I hate ball torture so make my challenge around that and wedgies

punishment I will do one ball torture, one weedgie, and oen toothpaste dare for
you

Sub1246 06-13-2014 11:12 AM

Seeing as I failed my last one I'll try again.
You will flick each ball 15 times hard before giving yourself a wedgie for 30 minutes.

I will fuck myself anally 100 times.

DeBael 06-13-2014 11:20 AM

Tie yourself up in 4 different rooms, it can be any room in your house, friends house, school etc...just 4 different ones. You have to be naked and remain there for 5 minuteseach.:D

I hate diaper dares I guess:S

LiquidDare 06-13-2014 08:18 PM

I'm really setting myself up but I wanna see if I can get this thread to take off...

DeBael, your challenge is to have your remote vibrator inserted all day. Whenever someone says your name, toggle the vibrator on or off. If you can last all day without removing it or having an orgasm, you pass the challenge.

Since your weren't specific with your punishment: your punishment will be wearing a diaper for 24 hours straight. No removing it.

My punishment: the notion of pee drinking is disgusting to me. So I'll say my punishment for failing what I get challenged is to save up 1L of pee, use my carbonation machine to make soda with it and drink it all.

coreSD 06-13-2014 08:26 PM

Challenge: Don't pee or masturbate for 12 hours, but drink at least 2 cups of water every hour. Once the 12 hours are up, you have to pee with a boner. You may go into any position you want, but it must be with a boner.

Dislike/Punishment: I'm not a fan of pee drinking. I'll bath in it, but I won't let much if any go towards my mouth. If I fail the challenge, I'll get into my shower, put my ass over my head/shoulders under my ass, get hard and piss directly into my mouth. If any leaks out, I will keep doing it until I drink all of it without any leaking out.

Ace_E360 06-13-2014 11:29 PM

Have you tried taking off your clothes in the woods and walking away from them? How far do you think you dare to go? Decide on this number, and write it down, then look at the dare.

Spoiler:
Add the digits of your number (I.e. 12-> 1+2=3) and go this many steps further than the number you wrote down. (Strip, walk away from the clothes, and walk back and get dressed. )

I'm really not such a fan of eating my cum. If I fail, I will ruin an orgasm onto the floor and lick it up.

Bondageslave1 06-13-2014 11:32 PM

Spank yourself 100 times,

I don't like my but plug but will wear for 24 hours for punishment

Idareyaahh 06-14-2014 07:18 AM

Stuck 5 ice cubes your ass and put buttplug there for 1h.

I dont like to pee my pants after bladder play