getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The GetDare Adventure (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=170693)

TheLastCenturian 02-26-2014 01:53 PM

The GetDare Adventure

Hey getDare, TheLastCenturian here! So I have come up with a new role-playing game that I hope will be a hit here on getDare. Please note that this is a work in progress, and any suggestions, help, etc...(even criticisms) are appreciated. On that note if you have any suggestions, help, criticisms, or anything else of that sort, just send me a PM, I would be happy to hear from you. Anyways, enough of my rambling. On to the Game!

This game is an RPG of sorts, where players will go on a daring adventure with a party of other players. Parties will consist of 5 players each, with each player taking on a specific role: Bard, Archer, Wizard, Duelist and Guardian. Each role has a special ability that can be used throughout the game:

Bard: Can do a dare themselves to regain some lost XP or gain some extra XP.

Wizard: Can do a dare themselves to confuse a master and force him to give a dare to the Game Master (me) instead.

Archer: Can do a dare themselves to weaken a Master, making a dare easier.

Guardian: Can take most of the weight of the dare himself/herself, allowing the rest of their party to have an easier time.

Duelist: Can do a dare themselves in order to distract a master and allow his/her party to skip part of a dare.

In order to make the game harder however, you may only use your special ability 3 times throughout the game, and they may not be used on boss dares.

Now after reading about the special abilities you may be wondering "What's a Master?" or "How does XP factor in to this game?" Well, here are your answers:

Masters: There will be 5 Masters in the game. The Masters are in charge of giving dares to the parties that are within the levels they control. (More on levels in a moment). Masters can give solo dares (dares that only one party member does, thus only giving them XP) or party dares (dares that the whole party must complete, and every one gains XP) They will also give "boss dares" to parties of the appropriate level. Boss dares are the final, hardest dares parties will get from a master. Finishing a Boss dare moves a party to the next Master, and gives each player a significant amount of XP.

Levels and XP: In order to finish the Game, you must reach Level 10, and complete the final boss dare. each player starts at level 1, and will gain XP with every task they complete. Only when every player is at the appropriate level, with the Party level up and be able to move on. Every 2 party levels you can ask for a boss dare from the Master who controls the level you are in. Completing that dare moves you to the next Master, and gives you a significant amount of XP. Please submit dare reports to both The Master you are on, as well as me, as I am able to give bonuses for well-done dares, as well as punishments for poorly-done dares. How much XP a task will give is up to the Master, although I would prefer if they would send me the dare and how much XP they want to give so I can keep track of everything, and maybe make a few changes :P

Here are the levels, as well as XP needed for each:

Level 1: 0 XP

Level 2: 25 XP

Level 3: 75 XP

Level 4: 150 XP

Level 5: 300 XP

Level 6: 500 XP

Level 7: 750 XP

Level 8: 1000 XP

Level 9: 1500 XP

Level 10: 2000 XP

Each Master controls 2 levels ( Eg. Master 1: Level 1 and 2, Master 2: 3 and 4, etc..).

Signup:
Post here or PM me the following info:

Masters: Name, Likes/limits, links to dares you have given/example dares that you have given (you may also give me a few dares to try and impress me), what levels you would like to control.

Players: Name, Likes/limits, Role. It would also be nice to see some dares that you have done.

Once I have enough players and Masters, I will sort the Players into parties, select the Masters and notify everyone that the game will be beginning.

I think that is all for now. Again, any questions, suggestions, criticisms etc.., Post here or PM me.

I hope everyone has fun!

Happy Dares!

~TLC

subaddict5 02-26-2014 02:14 PM

Interesting idea. I'll certainly be joining. I always play as a wizard in other RPG's, so I will in this one as well :D

My name will be 'Chastity', a great, mysterious sorceress from far away. Likes, limits in signature. Dare experience includes feminization\crosdressing (both inside and outside), pee play\schedule's, endless edging and more.

archdukechocula 02-26-2014 02:32 PM

I you can get enough people, this sounds like a blast. I'll be an archer. my likes/limits in signature, I just got to this site, so my dare exp. is a little lacking you might say :P

Night Drifter 02-27-2014 06:32 PM

I'll join as well as a bard. Likes and limits in sig. I've done piss dares, edging, feminization, diapers and more.

DeBael 02-28-2014 07:14 AM

I'll be a Guardian named Yuna then.

Likes: bondage,clothing control, shoes, slightly involving friends, hidden public, dice dares, humiliation, wedgies, Animegao, forced orgasm, pain
dislikes:: public, long chasity, anal, involving friends alot
Limits: pics, cam, messy, family, lots of pain, illegal,pee, poop

TheLastCenturian 02-28-2014 12:06 PM

Here is the list of participants so far. I will update this list as more people join.

Players:

Party One:
Subaddict5- Chastity the Wizard.
Archdukechocula the Archer.
Night Drifter the Bard.
DeBael- Yuna the Guardian.
Res the Duelist

Party Two:
ChrissyDebra, Archer
Tytylion, Bard
cyan-ide, Wizard
kdthas, Guardian

Masters:
TIM1, leves 3 and 4.
Misa, levels 5 and 6.
DanHenceworth, Levels undetermined yet.

We need some more masters and we can get this game underway, although players can join any role, they just might have to wait a bit to be able to play.

res 02-28-2014 12:39 PM

If it's a duelist you ask for, a duelist you shall get.
Joining in as Res, the great duelist from a realm far, far away, so far that people forgot about its plain existence.

Limits can be found in my signature.

Kind regards

DanHenceworth 02-28-2014 05:35 PM

i'll sign up as a master name of master tiberius

ChrissyDebra 03-01-2014 08:18 AM

i wanna join as Archer

Full List of BDSM Like list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing

Like: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress
Limit: Public, no photo/video send to anyone

Wanna know that not in the list can send me a pm with activity BDSM Name.

tytylion 03-01-2014 03:42 PM

I'll join as a bard named Kibi!

sunset-gd 03-02-2014 05:22 AM

I'll join as a Wizard called Morgoth.

kdthas 03-04-2014 12:13 PM

I'll join as a Guardian for the second team! Likes in sig.

TheLastCenturian 03-04-2014 01:21 PM

I have updated the post with the players and masters that are currently signed up. We need two more masters before the game begins, and Party Two needs a duelist. Parties may come up with a name for themselves if they wish.

DeBael 03-04-2014 04:59 PM

Guys, any objections against Revue as our team name?

Night Drifter 03-04-2014 05:22 PM

That sounds alright to me