getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pay to Dress (M/F) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=169819)

torture_my_tits 02-18-2014 11:16 AM

Pay to Dress (M/F)

All this dare requires is a little bit of money and some time.

Go out to the mall one day and treat yourself with a day of shopping. However, you must leave the house naked. You are to wear nothing but a coat that covers what needs covered and shoes.

Every time you leave a store, you must unzip or unbutton your coat slightly. When the coat is fully undone, you must remove it. To avoid being naked in public, you have to buy yourself an outfit for the day. You may buy a maximum of 2 items in each store, and you must leave the store before you put said items on.

To make the dare more challenging, consider setting a budget. $20 for the entire outfit, for example.

Have fun and don't break any laws!

pandora_tgirl 02-18-2014 12:19 PM

This is a nice dare! It's somehow similar with that when you must weight your outfit of the day and you cannot surpass an established amount. Let's say you can dress with maximum 250g of clothes, all together :) Of course, you can change the maximum amount but as it shrink, it will be harder to dress, the panties and bra will miss, the skirt will go shorter and shorter... You can combine the 2 dares by taking with you a scale :rolleyes:

brookesmith 02-19-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torture_my_tits (Post 1242135)

Go out to the mall one day and treat yourself with a day of shopping. However, you must leave the house naked. You are to wear nothing but a coat that covers what needs covered and shoes.

Every time you leave a store, you must unzip or unbutton your coat slightly. When the coat is fully undone, you must remove it. To avoid being naked in public, you have to buy yourself an outfit for the day. You may buy a maximum of 2 items in each store, and you must leave the store before you put said items on.

To make the dare more challenging, consider setting a budget. $20 for the entire outfit, for example.

Are u a slave? If u are, kik me: brookes57 im a mistress :).

cirecheng 02-21-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandora_tgirl (Post 1242222)
This is a nice dare! It's somehow similar with that when you must weight your outfit of the day and you cannot surpass an established amount. Let's say you can dress with maximum 250g of clothes, all together :) Of course, you can change the maximum amount but as it shrink, it will be harder to dress, the panties and bra will miss, the skirt will go shorter and shorter... You can combine the 2 dares by taking with you a scale :rolleyes:

how can you weight the outfits outdoor?

Vodin30 02-21-2014 06:23 PM

this sounds like it would be challenging.

I do have a trench coat, maybe i will give this a shot. when i finish my current tasks.

Truckernaut42 02-21-2014 08:47 PM

hot dare, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had a trench coat

[email protected] 03-21-2017 09:34 PM

I recall a fraternity at my college had an annual party where one yard of fabric was given to the girl date. She had to make the costumes for both her and her date from only that fabric. I suppose that she could add sewing thread. I am unsure how wide the yard of fabric would be. My guess 48 to 60 inches.

Fit_To_Be_Tied 03-22-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torture_my_tits (Post 1242135)

This is an interesting dare you've come up with. It would feel a bit nerve wracking to play out wearing just a coat out to the shops like that and you'd need to make sure you chose the stores wisely to get an outfit to the budget. It's not inherently too risky though and sounds quite doable.

I might give it a try when I get chance.

naomymedema 12-11-2022 04:37 AM

this seems fun def gonna try this