getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Female (18) New to GetDare looking for sleeping dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=164266)

dressupKate 12-27-2013 11:32 PM

Female (18) New to GetDare looking for sleeping dare

I am looking for a dare that will modify the way that I sleep (bondage, dressup, location, etc). I do still live with my parents so these can't be too extreme (sleeping outside is an example that comes to mind), but I would still like you to give it your all. All dares that don't have content on my dislikes list I will be doing every night from now until the dares run out.

anal, practice blowjobs, light bondage (no pain), moderate public (not full nudity) school dares, competition dares, homework dares, and dressing up.

Dislikes:
intense pain, full public nudity, intense bondage, piss, scat, blackmail, blood, incest, friends, photos, videos, diapers, and messy (food).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE MY MASTER THEN PM ME :P

thewilds 12-27-2013 11:37 PM

So, if you can, tie each ankle to the legs on the bed so you sleep on your back, naked on the floor. This for starters

dressupKate 12-27-2013 11:39 PM

Sounds good, I'll be doing this one tonight!

thewilds 12-27-2013 11:40 PM

Do you dare do it without locking your door?

dressupKate 12-27-2013 11:42 PM

my door can't even close all the way (frame is messed up) so... yah :P

billychib 12-27-2013 11:42 PM

You should sleep in the biggest dress you have in spread eagle

HardRidin 12-27-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dressupKate (Post 1186556)
I am looking for a dare that will modify the way that I sleep (bondage, dressup, location, etc). I do still live with my parents so these can't be too extreme (sleeping outside is an example that comes to mind), but I would still like you to give it your all. All dares that don't have content on my dislikes list I will be doing every night from now until the dares run out.

anal, practice blowjobs, light bondage (no pain), moderate public (not full nudity) school dares, competition dares, homework dares, and dressing up.

Dislikes:
intense pain, full public nudity, intense bondage, piss, scat, blackmail, blood, incest, friends, photos, videos, diapers, and messy (food).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE MY MASTER THEN PM ME :P

Put on a watch to time yourself on your left wrist. Dainty preferably. Cut off a piece of bar soap big enough to be part of a cock. Dress yourself up to match your little watch and time how long it takes to suck the soap to a round shape. Give yourself an edge for each 3 mins you last...If you make it to a round shape, you may cum at you leisure.

thewilds 12-27-2013 11:43 PM

Mnnn, so what is the risk level that you would be discovered? Does it excited you to be tied naked on the floor?

dressupKate 12-27-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billychib (Post 1186569)
You should sleep in the biggest dress you have in spread eagle

Nice, will do this tomorrow :).

dressupKate 12-27-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HardRidin (Post 1186570)
Put on a watch to time yourself on your left wrist. Dainty preferably. Cut off a piece of bar soap big enough to be part of a cock. Dress yourself up to match your little watch and time how long it takes to suck the soap to a round shape. Give yourself an edge for each 3 mins you last...If you make it to a round shape, you may cum at you leisure.

Cool dare, I will definitely do this at some point.

dressupKate 12-27-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewilds (Post 1186571)
Mnnn, so what is the risk level that you would be discovered? Does it excited you to be tied naked on the floor?

It is very exciting and I live in the basement with my parents upstairs (they hardly ever come down) so I will probably not get caught ;).

dirty_mind9869 12-27-2013 11:59 PM

Stretch and stuff your holes to 120% capacity and sleep with them plugged to the point of not being able to close your legs completely everynight for a week and post a a detailed report everymorning before you unplug yourself for the day...(or not, you could keep it in if you like for the full week too)

thewilds 12-28-2013 12:00 AM

So, to add to it, the rule is apart from specific dares requirements, you should be naked whenever you are in the basement for the next two weeks

dressupKate 12-28-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty_mind9869 (Post 1186580)
Stretch and stuff your holes to 120% capacity and sleep with them plugged to the point of not being able to close your legs completely everynight for a week and post a a detailed report everymorning before you unplug yourself for the day...(or not, you could keep it in if you like for the full week too)

I like it, im getting horny just thinking about this. I will be doing this one on the third night.

dressupKate 12-28-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewilds (Post 1186581)
So, to add to it, the rule is apart from specific dares requirements, you should be naked whenever you are in the basement for the next two weeks

I'll do my best :P.