getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Meals for a toilet slave ? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=155849)

Toilet4use 10-11-2013 05:56 PM

Meals for a toilet slave ?

I have agreed to be my girlfriend's personal human toilet for the week. But she does not want to feed me directly all 14 times. She sent me on this site to get some ideas for meals for my toilet mouth. I've been told we will wait to start this week long toilet session until I have at least 10 good meal ideas.

PrincessRavyn 10-11-2013 06:20 PM

The human washing machine

Masturbate into a pair of her panties. She then puts them in your mouth. Fresh pee added to a glass of warm water. Put funnel in your mouth and slowly pour the liquid in. Then you get to wash and dry the panties. Enjoy!

candysub18 10-11-2013 06:23 PM

^ love the way you think

Toilet4use 10-11-2013 06:51 PM

Great idea, but I meant solid meals

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessRavyn (Post 1105132)
Masturbate into a pair of her panties. She then puts them in your mouth. Fresh pee added to a glass of warm water. Put funnel in your mouth and slowly pour the liquid in. Then you get to wash and dry the panties. Enjoy!

If you have any ideas for how to consume her solid waste, I would love to hear them.
-thanks

PrincessRavyn 10-11-2013 07:06 PM

Thank you for clarifying.

Make a shake. Add a liquid of your choice and blend. Voila!

Toilet4use 10-11-2013 08:57 PM

I believe you're an evil genius

Thank you for your ideas, I would be happy to hear anymore from you.

hardon 10-11-2013 09:13 PM

Question

Have you got my private message ?

vagus21 10-11-2013 09:14 PM

she should put all of her shit in hotdog buns and then you would eat them like a hotdog. You could put ketchup and whatever else you normally put on a hotdog on the shit

Skott 10-11-2013 09:26 PM

One of the times you can spread her shit all over the toilet, inside and out, making sure you cover as much surface as possible, getting it into every nook and cranny.
Then you have to clean using only your tong. No hands allowed except to support yourself while you get into the strange postures you will have to be in to reach everywhere properly.
Do not stop until the toilet is sparkling clean.
You should have a glass of her piss at your disposal, as big as possible, because pretty soon after you start your saliva is going to be mixed in with the shit, and no matter how much you lick it wont get clean. When that happens you can rinse your mouth out, but only with her piss, and you have to swallow.
I'd advice taking as much off as you can without using the piss, and save it till the end, using it wisely, because if you run out of it too soon it will be pretty complicated to make the toilet sparkle when your mouth is so full of filth. If you can't get it clean you should be punished.

PrincessRavyn 10-11-2013 10:21 PM

Wow!

From the ignorant to the basic to the extreme! Things are heating up...l

PrincessRavyn 10-11-2013 10:48 PM

Blt

Ok so BSLT... You get the idea. Toasted Sammy or burger. Layer the ingredients to suit. Hamburgers!!!!!

Toilet4use 10-11-2013 11:04 PM

Great ideas, keep 'em comin

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessRavyn (Post 1105276)
Ok so BSLT... You get the idea. Toasted Sammy or burger. Layer the ingredients to suit. Hamburgers!!!!!

I think she'll really enjoy this one, she enjoys making me sandwiches haha. What's your favorite type of sandwich PrincessRavyn?

Thanks for your ideas everyone

privvy 10-11-2013 11:22 PM

Here is one you might find interesting http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=143226

PrincessRavyn 10-12-2013 12:27 AM

Sandwich

Ooh my favourite!

Has to be the triple decker! Salad in one layer ( lettuce, tomato etc) protein in the next ( meat, PO, egg, cheese) etc.

But hey! It's your Sammie .....

Toilet4use 10-13-2013 01:07 PM

Anybody got any breakfast or dessert ideas?

Still need more ideas, let's not forget about the morning dump, which I must dispose of.