getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wedgie dice dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=146200)

DiceDarer 07-04-2013 10:06 PM

Wedgie dice dare

How many different wedgies you will do...
1. 1 Wedgie
2. 2 Wedgies
3. 3 Wedgies
4. 4 Wedgies
5. 5 Wedgies
6. ALL

Wedgies...
1. Regular
2. Hanging
3. Propeller
4. Icey wedgie(reroll for type)
5. Messy(reroll for type)
6. Squeaky Clean

Amount of time per wedgie(if squeaky clean double the minutes for slices same for propeller turns)...
1. 5 minutes
2. 30 minutes
3. 10 minutes
4. 15 minutes
5. 1 hour
6. Until rip

Icey wedgie
amount of cubes..
1. 10
2. 2
3. 6
4. 5
5. 7
6. 12

Messy
Substance...
1. Toothpaste
2. Jelly
3. Butter
4. Eggs
5. Peanut butter
6. All!

What to do when done
1-6 write what happened and if you liked the dare
0 nothing

When to play again
1-2: Now!
3-4: Tomarrow
5-6: Whenever

Kitten9876 09-07-2013 12:39 PM

Rolled, got:

6(all) :O
(decided to roll for times for each wedgie)

regular wedgie : got 15 minutes
hanging: got 30 minutes :o
propellers: got 20 turns
icey(got propeller): got a 10 turns, then got 6 cubes
messy(got hanging): got 15 minutes then got a 1 toothpaste
squeaky clean: got 20 slices :O

will do soon! :D might even do some pics...might not...idk yet haha

geosnake7 09-07-2013 06:03 PM

Got 1 regular wedgie for 30 minutes, not too bad kinda got tired holding it for so long so I just did permanent.

biscuit 09-10-2013 01:24 PM

I got 1 wedgie. I rolled a 4 (icey wedgie - propeller) for 30 minutes. I have do redo this dare now which will be done straight after i have finished this one. My pussy is currently freezing to death whilst i type this.

WEDGIE DARE ME 07-31-2014 07:02 PM

i liked it and i got almost everything on this so im going to be busy for 2 hours or so

karlcane 08-06-2014 06:41 AM

karl did it

How many different wedgies you will do...
4. 4 Wedgies

Wedgies...
1. Regular
3. Propeller
5. Messy(reroll for type)
6. Squeaky Clean

Amount of time per wedgie(if squeaky clean double the minutes for slices same for propeller turns)...
2. 30 minutes

Messy
3. Butter

What to do when done
1-6 write what happened and if you liked the dare
0 nothing

When to play again
3-4: Tomarrow

So i did 4 wedgies 2 times yesterday and tomorrow... what a shame ! but fun

karl

LitDarkness 08-11-2014 07:33 AM

I got 3 wedgies. Propeller. Regular, and squeaky clean.
The regular wedgie for 5 minutes. 20 turns for propeller. 30 slices for squeaky clean.
I did the squeaky clean first. I'm wearing boxers so it started to burn my butt and pussy around the 15th slice. Then I did the propeller, the boxers had no problem going up my butt. The underwear got tighter and the wood got harder to turn. I was turning it waiting for the 20 turns to be up. Then I held a regular wedgie for 5 minutes. It burned my butt crack so bad. I was desperately waiting for the 5 mins to be up.
It was fun.
I rolled play it again and got, 2,1,4,2,6,4.4
The regular wedgie for 15 minutes sucked. Around 12 minutes I had to pee so I had to hold it to keep the wedgie I was holding in. My pussy was also wanting rid of the underwear. I knew I had hanging next and wasn't looking forward to it, especially since I had to wait until a rip.
My butt kept burning. I wanted it to end. Normally I like wedgies, but the pain was getting unbearable. I was over halfway done with the regular wedgie but I wasn't close to being done completely. I knew I was so close but so far. I tried adjusting but it made the wedgie worse. My butt was begging for mercy. It sucked. I kind of wanted to pick it around the 3 minute mark. I kept going. It burned. I couldn't adjust it. I was begging for time to be up. Time went so slow.
I did the hanging wedgie. I bent down to get a comfortable position which was hard to do hanging in midair. The underwear would not rip. Eventually it ripped. I have to do this dare tomorrow. I liked it. It satisfied my need for pain and made me want to pick the wedgie knowing I couldn't.
Although tomorrow, I won't wear these boxers. They take forever to rip.