getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19/m First dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=141697)

Noodle2k1 05-22-2013 03:24 PM

19/m First dare

Kinda new here, just looking for my first few dares. Don't really have access to much but I'll try to get some materials and what not. I'm open to try anything so give me some dares and help me set some far limits. :p

reevesy 05-22-2013 03:28 PM

Right first off find the biggest object you have in your house and fuck yourself with it but stop just as your about to cum. Then find an object smaller that you can insert and go out with while its in you. Once done go for a walk about 15 minutes will do. When you're home keep it in but I want you you edge again but only by rubbing your clit and not touching the object in you. After you can use the object you used at first and can fuck yourself with it till you cum.

I want a detailed report and possibly proof

Noodle2k1 05-22-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reevesy (Post 978384)
Right first off find the biggest object you have in your house and fuck yourself with it but stop just as your about to cum. Then find an object smaller that you can insert and go out with while its in you. Once done go for a walk about 15 minutes will do. When you're home keep it in but I want you you edge again but only by rubbing your clit and not touching the object in you. After you can use the object you used at first and can fuck yourself with it till you cum.

I want a detailed report and possibly proof

This is interesting dare but thing is I'm a guy 19/M for Male lol.. like i said kinda new so if thats not how it works for guys then ill figure something out :p

Billyboy 05-22-2013 03:45 PM

Lets see if you like spanking yourself :sado:
Find some things to spank with (ruler, hairbrush, power cord, wooden spoon, etc). Spankings are always done naked, so strip off and give yourself 10 whacks with each implement you found.

Where to spank? Try these spots: bottom of feet, inner thighs, cock, balls, ass, belly, chest (be sure you catch your nipples :eek:).

Hit as hard or soft as you like; you are trying to find out if you like it after all :D When done, you should have some ideas of things to put in your likes/dislikes.

If you decide you like it, I can recommend several dares and thread to check out.

Happy spanking :sado:

Noodle2k1 05-22-2013 03:57 PM

hmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billyboy (Post 978392)
Lets see if you like spanking yourself :sado:
Find some things to spank with (ruler, hairbrush, power cord, wooden spoon, etc). Spankings are always done naked, so strip off and give yourself 10 whacks with each implement you found.

Where to spank? Try these spots: bottom of feet, inner thighs, cock, balls, ass, belly, chest (be sure you catch your nipples :eek:).

Hit as hard or soft as you like; you are trying to find out if you like it after all :D When done, you should have some ideas of things to put in your likes/dislikes.

If you decide you like it, I can recommend several dares and thread to check out.

Happy spanking :sado:

Great idea! Had a ruler and a small power cord. I guess its a small like Thanks!