getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   swirly (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=13762)

sawa 07-20-2008 09:15 PM

swirly

i dont exactly understand wat a swirly is supposed to do i gave myself one and it didnt do anything...

hovie907 07-20-2008 11:15 PM

swirly

Swirlies are a prank that can be done either by oneself or by friends and/or bullies. Some people easily get embarassed... so it determines what type of person you are...

some people that do it by theirselves may think that they cant believe they did it, while some think it was nothing.

friends will often do this as a joke, and bullies will do this to make themselves feel better.. it seems embarassing because it was done in front of other people or other people know it was done to that individual. As in the second sentence, this could be a turn on, or just embarassment. along with.. being okay, and not caring what people are seeing and smelling. If you go to a public place and do it to yourself, and wear it out of the store or whatever like that... then you might get it.

anymore questions or comments ... let me know

:)

simple 07-22-2008 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hovie907 (Post 78324)
Swirlies are a prank that can be done either by oneself or by friends and/or bullies. Some people easily get embarassed... so it determines what type of person you are...

some people that do it by theirselves may think that they cant believe they did it, while some think it was nothing.

friends will often do this as a joke, and bullies will do this to make themselves feel better.. it seems embarassing because it was done in front of other people or other people know it was done to that individual. As in the second sentence, this could be a turn on, or just embarassment. along with.. being okay, and not caring what people are seeing and smelling. If you go to a public place and do it to yourself, and wear it out of the store or whatever like that... then you might get it.

we have found the make or wikipedia :P

ramsies11 07-22-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hovie907 (Post 78324)

hovie did you paste this from wikopedia??

some people may find wirlys gross but others may not even care.

Davros 07-22-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawa (Post 78318)
i dont exactly understand wat a swirly is supposed to do i gave myself one and it didnt do anything...

If you gave yourself one, I assume your hair/face may have been wet afterwards. If not, you obviously did something wrong xD

hovie907 07-23-2008 10:03 PM

swirly

no, i didnt copy that... i wrote it all. everything is orginal and i am very knowledgeable of many pranks out there.

ramsies11 07-24-2008 11:29 AM

wow
nice i commend you hovie

heishere 02-02-2009 10:19 PM

A swirly is psychological humiliation, but it is also old. The toilets of nowadays are not as full as ours are. It is supposes to be with your head completely submerged in the cold, possibly dirty water with your hair getting sucked down. New toilets don't work for them.

cheesey923 02-02-2009 10:44 PM

hovie your a dork

lokelake 11-30-2009 09:48 PM

If you take it to a bellybutton sense, then some ouites can be swirly.