getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   *sigh* again... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=126290)

slavegirl1278 12-08-2012 11:28 PM

*sigh* again...

So, my Master was supposed to be out all night and I was supposed to get the house cleaned, take a shower, and be asleep by 10. He comes in at about 5 till 10 and I have done none of these things. Instead he finds me masterbating which I am forbidden to do without permission. He would like some punishments for me being lazy, dirty, and very disobedient. He also wants to give me an early bedtime so he would like to know what time you guys think I should have to go to bed and for how long I should have to go to bed that early for.

jaydoes 12-08-2012 11:37 PM

100 swats to the ass with a hairbrush and an 8 pm bedtime. You knew better than all those things!

comicslave 12-08-2012 11:39 PM

LOL I have a sleeping idea for you... varies on toys and equipment if you want it pm me

Dravot 12-09-2012 06:48 AM

What do you have for toys?

slavegirl1278 12-09-2012 10:39 PM

I have a bullet vibe, 3 dildos, 2 small, 1 medium, belts, rulers, paddles, and house hold items.

elsa 12-09-2012 11:37 PM

The title of the thread doesn't seem very remorseful...Do you think you should be punished for that as well?

krone6 12-10-2012 02:57 AM

Next time you clean you should have that vibe taped to your clit, and must do all of your tasks until your master allows you to take it off. He'll watch as you clean to make sure you don't take it off.

Dravot 12-10-2012 06:51 AM

Personally, my preferred punishment for subs who can't keep their hands off themselves is simple and I find generally quite effective.

Insert the largest vibrator, duck tape the strongest vibrator over your clit with fresh batteries in both. Lay there and take it for one full hour with both on high. Oh sure the sub will cum and the first time or two she may even enjoy it, but by the end of the hour she will b begging and pleading and offering to do anything to have that vibrator taken off her clit. Her clit and pelvic muscles will be sore for a day or two afterwords serving as a good reminder of her indiscretion and punishment.

Dravot

slavegirl1278 12-10-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydoes (Post 840394)
100 swats to the ass with a hairbrush and an 8 pm bedtime. You knew better than all those things!

My ass really stings...he made me count them each out. He will be enforcing the bedtime for a week. The only time I'm allowed to stay up later is when writing reports.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elsa (Post 841241)
The title of the thread doesn't seem very remorseful...Do you think you should be punished for that as well?

I suppose that is up to you...my Master is all for it...

zootsuit 12-10-2012 11:47 PM

you must tie your self up each night for bed so your master can relese you in the mornings

publicslave 12-11-2012 03:55 AM

here's an easy one: You should apply a palm full of toothpaste around and inside your asshole and pussy before I sleep.

slavegirl1278 12-11-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krone6 (Post 841283)
Next time you clean you should have that vibe taped to your clit, and must do all of your tasks until your master allows you to take it off. He'll watch as you clean to make sure you don't take it off.

We did this and I came 3 times while cleaning...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dravot (Post 841349)
Personally, my preferred punishment for subs who can't keep their hands off themselves is simple and I find generally quite effective.

Insert the largest vibrator, duck tape the strongest vibrator over your clit with fresh batteries in both. Lay there and take it for one full hour with both on high. Oh sure the sub will cum and the first time or two she may even enjoy it, but by the end of the hour she will b begging and pleading and offering to do anything to have that vibrator taken off her clit. Her clit and pelvic muscles will be sore for a day or two afterwords serving as a good reminder of her indiscretion and punishment.

Dravot

He made me do this. I lost count of the number of times I came. At first it was nice, but as time went on, it got more and more sore and hard to cum. He wouldn't take it off until the full hour was up no matter how much I begged him to take it off...I'm still pretty sore..