getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Life Control Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=12170)

gdmh 06-02-2008 03:49 PM

Life Control Dare

Hey all,

I'd like to welcome you to control my life for the next month starting 5th June 2008 at 6pm. You can control:
  • Rules for the toilet
  • Shower rules
  • Underwear rules
  • Curfews
  • Things that are banned
  • Websites/games/books/TV shows and Movies I must play/visit/read/watch
  • Exercises
  • Corner time
  • Clothing restrictions when home alone
  • Sleeping arrangements

And any other things you might think of. Being treated as a younger person is a big turn-on for me, so anything along those lines much appreciated. By 'yonger person' I mean like small kid, not baby, so small kid shows, websites e.t.c. or teenage girl.

You can add me on MSN [email protected] to track my progress if you wish, and the whole community can change the rules at any time.

Can't wait to hear your suggestions!

Btw, should add: 16/m/uk Hetrosexual

Limits

No public, friends or family

Edit

Life has changed my plans and this will now start on the 20th

youngscotsman 06-03-2008 11:33 AM

only allowed to do the toilet twice a day,, with the door fully open

onknees 06-03-2008 11:40 AM

I do the majority of what you list for months now. Just add Logmein (Remote access to comp) and Chico (Child Control for Internet curfew,restricted sites...)

DareMeSilly 06-11-2008 06:40 AM

Sounds very interesting! I'd love to join you!

dared to perfection 06-11-2008 07:35 AM

i like the idea of this, shame i wouldn't be able to keep it up, you must have a 5 min nap everyday and you must be naked during it. i only say 5 mins as i hope you get lots of tasks to keep you busy each day.

Also after every shower you must sit on the bottom step of your stair case naked until you are dry

JoesCarWash 06-11-2008 07:41 AM

Toilet Paper should be banned.

Would be quite funny.

banneduser 06-11-2008 07:53 AM

You MUST have 5 orgasms a day, failure to manage five orgasms, an orgasm being cum spurting out of your knob, not a dry orgasm (EG no cum comes out, this doesnt count, try again) means you will go 2 days with no orgasms at all, then resume 5 a day. While at school work, you must have one of these orgasms, failure to do so means you will have to get naked in a cubicle in the toilets there for 15 mins with the door unlocked and slightly open.

slaveboy123 06-11-2008 09:33 PM

# Rules for the toilet - I really like the twice a day rules. Also, I'd like to add that prior to your morning use you must edge. Having an erection makes it really hard to pee. That means you'll probably really have to pee and have to wait and calm down prior to doing so. :D

Also, I second the no toilet paper idea. You've got hands, and they can be washed afterword.

# Shower rules - Cold water only?

youngscotsman 06-12-2008 08:43 AM

wot about having to use ice cubes to wash ur self ??

that would be fun

banneduser 06-12-2008 09:47 AM

Quote:

# Rules for the toilet - I really like the twice a day rules. Also, I'd like to add that prior to your morning use you must edge. Having an erection makes it really hard to pee. That means you'll probably really have to pee and have to wait and calm down prior to doing so.
I like the edging idea so lets expand on it a bit. Every minute you must edge while taking a piss. So edge, then piss for one min, then stop, edge and then piiss again for 1 min.Take as long as you need! (beleive me it could be a while)