getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Punish my wife (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111622)

newman 07-02-2012 06:28 AM

Punish my wife

Hey, I need new punishments for my slutty wife. Our only toys are a magic wand, and house hold items. Her limits are aot of pain, family, other people. Her soft limits are anal, and public. We are new to this so id like to easd her into it. Thanks in advance.

Dravot 07-02-2012 06:56 AM

Is there something specifically you are wanting to punish her for I like to make the punishment fit the crime so to speak.

newman 07-02-2012 09:07 AM

Not really just general sluttyness. Lol

smalldickbound 07-02-2012 09:29 AM

take a skirt hanger and use the clips on her nipples. once secured tie the hanger to a string and put weights on the other end and toss them over the top of a door. continue to add more weight until hanger come off nipples.

Dravot 07-02-2012 09:31 AM

Well lets start with an easy one then
You'll need
A sharpie marker
the magic wand
a mirror (like in the bathroom or wardrobe)

She is going to give you a slutty performance.
First you will write 5-15 degrading things on the front of her naked body with the sharpie, keep in mind it doesnt easily wash off so only write them where you and her will see them.

Now she is to stand in front of the mirror and where you can get a good view, she is to read the things you wrote aloud, then she is to bend at the waist and you give her a good slap on the ass, have her stand up, hand her the wand and have her edge once.

Have her read the words aloud again, when she bends over give her two good slaps on the ass have her edge once.

repeat this until you get bored, you reach the tenth round or she can't take any more.

Should she cum before you give her permission you get to cum in her ass.

newman 07-02-2012 01:36 PM

I love those ideas. Ill try those tommorow. She also has been ball gagged, hand cuffed,blindfolded, and made to make herself cum without her hands.

Dravot 07-02-2012 01:37 PM

Hope you both enjoy it, would like to hear how it goes either here or by PM if your comfortable with that. If it goes well might have a few more ideas.

fireman 07-02-2012 01:43 PM

Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

newman 07-02-2012 01:45 PM

Idk if shed do that fireman, she doesnt like pain tgat much. Any ideas on how to make her like it?

newman 07-02-2012 01:47 PM

Absolutly, ill tell you all how it goes. I try my best tho to respect her and if shes not comfortable with a dare I cant do it.

Dravot 07-02-2012 01:49 PM

Of course, some thoughts on making firemans dare less painful, delete the icy hot and or the knots as well as reducing the number of reps.

newman 07-03-2012 06:09 AM

Any more good ideas?

sinvore 07-03-2012 08:20 AM

ok make her edge 6 times and on the 6th edge use the magic wond on her clit till she cums then make her lick her cum off the floor then cum in her mouth and make her drink it all

newman 07-03-2012 03:21 PM

Also ive made her hand cuff and blindfold her self, then make herself cum without her hands. And hold a.coin against a wall while I hold tge wand on her pussy. When she dropped the coin I spanked her ass,pussy and each tit

Dravot 07-03-2012 04:44 PM

A thought on a variation of the coin task, hold the wand on her, but when she drops the coin take it away, use a dime or maybe a small washer, make her keep her feet a foot or two from the wall so its incredibly difficult to do, as she gets close and muscles start tightening it should be very hard if not impossible to hold it, when she drops it you take the wand away and she has to pick the coin up and hold it on the wall with her nose for 5 minutes before you start with the wand again. I'd imagine it would be quite maddening for her and quite entertaining for you.