getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Ideas for naked tied up girlfriend (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104418)

maza 04-12-2012 05:49 PM

Ideas for naked tied up girlfriend

Hey, my beautiful girlfriend is coming over tomorrow afternoon and staying until Sunday.

Last weekend she had a go at tying me down to a bed, spread eagle, blindfolded, gagged and with headphones with loud music on.

We both agreed it was one of the most fun times we've ever had!

Now it's her turn.

I am planning to have her similarly blindfolded/tied/headphoned, but I want some ideas from people of things I can do to her! (Whether that's this weekend or in the future)

I will happily post stories of how it went.

We have a few items including, bed bondage, bondage tape (that can be used as handcuffs etc), ring gag, dildo gag, bullet vibrator and a riding crop.

Please help me out here guys, preferably soon as she comes over tomorrow. (Which I just realised is today. :P)

Katniss 04-12-2012 06:32 PM

~ Sensory deprivation makes the other senses {taste, touch, smell} more intense. Blindfold her and feed her stuff: strawberries, chocolate, ice chips, chocolate syrup, etc.. Rub it on her and lick it off too.

~ Insert the bullet vibrator in her and leave the room. Let her stay there for a decent amount of time. Instruct her that she is not to orgasm until you tell her to.

~ While she is tied up and blindfolded, find the most sensitive parts of her body {based on how she reacts} with your tongue, or by nibbling with your lips. You can also use a feather or your fingers. It might be fun if you insert the dildo gag to limit her talking too. ;)

~ If your girlfriend is into being spanked, spank her until she begs you to stop. Don't just spank her ass, tease her clit and other sensitive area of the body.

My suggestion is to start slow. Touching, teasing.. pay attention to the details. The way her breathing changes, for instance. Take your time, and go from there. Don't stop until YOU are worn out! ;) Enjoy! :)

itsmeroped 04-12-2012 08:13 PM

Sensation play can be fun, teasing different parts of her body with ice cubes and the like.

A feather or a Kleenex barely tracing over the body is an interesting feeling as well...

321tt 04-12-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katniss (Post 662195)
It might be fun if you insert the dildo gag to limit her talking too. ;)

I would just like to say that you should be cautious with gagging her since voice is a most easy "safe-word" in the case that something wrong happens to her and you don't recognize it.

comicslave 04-12-2012 11:47 PM

Use the vibe and teast her that is always fun

maza 04-13-2012 03:29 AM

Thank you so much all!

RST 04-13-2012 03:36 AM

Also see if you can find mp3s of white noise in stead of music. It will deprive her of any associations with sounds.

comicslave 04-13-2012 04:54 AM

See if I had a GF and one that wanted to do that I think I would use a belt as a whip and whip her good.. I think that looks great or get a paddle for her bum

gieke 04-13-2012 05:04 AM

Insert the vibrator on the highest setting, then leave the room for 1 hour.

Lucy89 04-13-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katniss (Post 662195)
~ Sensory deprivation makes the other senses {taste, touch, smell} more intense. Blindfold her and feed her stuff: strawberries, chocolate, ice chips, chocolate syrup, etc.. Rub it on her and lick it off too.

~ Insert the bullet vibrator in her and leave the room. Let her stay there for a decent amount of time. Instruct her that she is not to orgasm until you tell her to.

~ While she is tied up and blindfolded, find the most sensitive parts of her body {based on how she reacts} with your tongue, or by nibbling with your lips. You can also use a feather or your fingers. It might be fun if you insert the dildo gag to limit her talking too. ;)

~ If your girlfriend is into being spanked, spank her until she begs you to stop. Don't just spank her ass, tease her clit and other sensitive area of the body.

My suggestion is to start slow. Touching, teasing.. pay attention to the details. The way her breathing changes, for instance. Take your time, and go from there. Don't stop until YOU are worn out! ;) Enjoy! :)

I think Katniss pretty much nailed this answer. Touch is an obvious sense to tease when she's deprived of sight and hearing but a little fun with food engages taste and smell too. I might have to suggest that first tip next time I let a guy tie me down :p

Katniss 04-13-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321tt (Post 662329)
I would just like to say that you should be cautious with gagging her since voice is a most easy "safe-word" in the case that something wrong happens to her and you don't recognize it.

That is true. If anyone decides to do this, a "safe action" should be decided beforehand/ For example, give her a ball to hold and squeeze. If she needs to stop the scene, she drops the ball. You stop and untie/ungag her immediately. You can also assign a hand motion {opening and closing hers} or a long hum through the gag indicates attention. Make sure you agree on this before you start the fun.

Otherwise, the person should do routine 'check-ins'. This is simply asking her if she is okay, and if you should continue.