getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Give Me Anal Dares? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101950)

AbigailWoolford 03-14-2012 02:11 PM

Give Me Anal Dares?

Hey there!
Im a girl looking to have a prolapsed pink rose bud for an asshole :)
At the moment it is tightish and i can fit 3 or 4 fingers in.
I would love dares for me to do, anal only ones :)
I have no Ice or Iceyhot stuff... (I know, im strange)
I will try and get back to you about every dare I do and will try and do every one, thanks :)

Dravot 03-14-2012 02:22 PM

What do you have for toys?

AbigailWoolford 03-15-2012 01:06 PM

Nada

Just household things at the moment! :( x

Dravot 03-15-2012 01:12 PM

Not my idea but would be a good starting point, get two bananas, peel them, cut them in half so you have two shorter pieces from each banana, now using your fingers get your butthole good and stretched out, now slide them in one piece at a time, all four pieces will be really tough but you should be ale to get all of them. You are not allowed to let them out for at least 30 minutes. Let us know how long you were able to hold them in before you couldn't take anymore.

AbigailWoolford 03-16-2012 02:04 PM

Tough Stuff

Hey!
That was very tough!! Im not a big fan of bananas but i promised i would try so I did, i got 3 in sorrY! 4th mushed and wouldn't go in!!! :( I held them for around 30 minutes :D Ass up in the air on my back in bed whilst chatting on the computer, was a nice and very strange feeling!! Thankyou
Can people stop pming me the dares and post them here, otherwise there is no guarantee i will try and do them :) xxx

Dravot 03-16-2012 02:09 PM

The next time you have to pee go lay down in the tub with your head over the drain, close the drain, pee yourself, you have to lay there till you can edge 5 times

cpmo 03-16-2012 03:43 PM

Give me a list of household items that you have available. What types of veggies are in the house?

the doctor903 03-16-2012 06:10 PM

try some apples :)

TheHotBoyWonder 03-16-2012 06:34 PM

Anal ABC

A simple but fun dare you must find an item for every letter of the alphabet. But to put a new twist on it they are to be set into 5 sets of 5.
5 Must be borrowed and returned.
5 Must be found outside
5 Must be found in your room
5 Must be longer than 8 inchs
5 must be wider than your 4 fingers.
For each item to count it must be 90% inserted
You only remove that item after 5 mins
You may only remove an item if you have a replacement
otherwise it will stay in until your next item is found.

AbigailWoolford 03-17-2012 06:43 AM

Pee and Apple

Tried the pee thing, loved being soaked but it was so sticky!! :/ Other than that, not much else to say tbh!! :)
Did try an apple for you, but no way it was going in tbh! Sorry :( xxx

AbigailWoolford 03-17-2012 06:44 AM

Wowza

Love the dare but its gonna take me like a week to collect all the stuff for that onee!!!

Dravot 03-17-2012 06:48 AM

First get your self really worked up using whatever toy works best for you, you can continue playing with yourself as you continue, proceed only as far as you comfortably can, if it starts to hurt stop, to start take one finger lube it up and slide it all the way into your asshole and all the way out 20 times, now use two fingers 20 times, 3 fingers 30 times, 4 fingers 40 times.

Callingalltards 03-17-2012 06:55 AM

Okay so I have a variation on a dare, you take a banana and cut it in half then pee on it in a bowl, you then insert the banana into your ass and go to a tub or shower and pour the pee over your body, then you have to get another banana and insert it. After you have all the banana in you must find something to help you hold it in for 40 minutes or let it all out with your ass in the air bent backward over your body while in the tub:p

james22 03-17-2012 06:56 AM

do this dice dare its pretty tough
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ight=hell+anal

TheHotBoyWonder 03-17-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbigailWoolford (Post 642892)
Love the dare but its gonna take me like a week to collect all the stuff for that onee!!!

Glad you like it look forward to hearing how it goes:D
Quick note if you cant find anything for a specific letter thats ok you have to take
a forfeit dare from me instead per letter. With that in mind you have 3 days to complete this dare.