getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Gross bathroom dare starting 10 PM GMT (replies effect time limit) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101528)

Atthebottom 03-10-2012 06:23 AM

Gross bathroom dare starting NOW (replies effect time limit)

UPDATE: The dare will start in a few minutes. My friend surprised me and showed up earlier so that I "can't mentally prepare". Well what choice do I have as a slave, right? So please join in if you want to make my life a little harder (or easier).

Women can post as many times as they want, men only once please.

Hi,

today at 10 PM GMT I will be participating in a quite gross dare with a friend of mine, and you can affect how long it will last with your replies.

My friend will be taking a crap in the toilet, and afterwards I will be kneeling in front of it, bent over with my hands cuffed around the seat (like "hugging" the toilet). She will then sit on the back of my head, pressing my face into the poo.

It will be a european toilet though (I live in Germany), which means the feces won't be floating around in the water, but it will be a solid underground.

The basic time limit for the dare is 5 minutes. You can however, change the time with your replies:

+5 (5 more minutes will be added)
+4 (4 more minutes will be added)
-5 (5 minutes will be substracted)
-4 (4 minutes will be substracted)

You can also add stipulations to the time you post, for example:

+3 mouth open (3 extra minutes added, and I will have to have my mouth open during the time)
+X tongue out (will have to stick my tongue out for the time you posted)
+X licking (will have to actively lick it)
+X kissing
+X deep breaths
+X move face around
etc.

The stipulations are also possible with -X of course.

Please do not post time limits greater than +/- 5 minutes.

My friend will be using my laptop to check your replies, give me the commands and keep the time.

Anything that will be posted before 10 PM GMT will be added or substracted to the basic 5 minutes and we'll start with that as the new basic time limit.

When we have reached 0 minutes, the toilet will be flushed (with my face still in it) and the cuffs unlocked, allowing me to clean up.

have fun!

Atthebottom 03-10-2012 06:28 AM

Oh and if you care to know: I don't really like scat play, at least not physically. I do think it's a mental ride though and very exciting. But yeah I find it disgusting nonetheless. I guess you could say, I like that I don't like it.

Also, my friend just told me that she wants me to jerk off right before we meet, so my sex drive will be as low as possible and it will be more of a real torture.

perv2thebone 03-10-2012 06:31 AM

+5 with tongue out. Whenever it gets too gross for you send that friend to me ;)

Manetheren 03-10-2012 07:37 AM

+5 chewing with mouth open

Also cum onto t before you put your face on it.

footmuncher 03-10-2012 08:34 AM

-2 whilst saying how much you love being restrained over her shit

Leland 03-10-2012 10:24 AM

+5 with kissing ;)

ns86 03-10-2012 11:07 AM

-1, take a picture of poop before you start and at least three pictures during the dare and upload them on kinktalk. Face could be censored but a verification card with your nickname must appear in at least one picture!

Atthebottom 03-10-2012 12:23 PM

My friend just showed up at my house and demands that we start earlier. Well I'm just a slave so of course that's what will happen.

We will start with the things that have already been posted, but feel free to join with new postings, it doesn't matter if you have posted before as well. From now on though, men can only post once, women as many times as they want.

It's too late too do the cum thing i guess, and I don't think my friend wants to even see that (not sure if she's streight TBH). And I don't dare to take pictures, sorry.

Atthebottom 03-10-2012 01:34 PM

well we didn't get any new people joining, i guess because we started earlier than planned. But I can't say i feel bad about that lol! It was only around 20 minutes or so (not sure if she didn't keep my in there a little longer just for fun)but it felt like an eternity haha. especially the stipulations really made it a lot worse. At times i couldn't breathe so i had to shake my face around in there to get it out of my nostrills, or open my mouth even if i didn't have to, just to get air. She said she was holding it in for almost two days, at first I didn't believe her but when it covered my whole face (maybe except for the eyes) I knew she wasn't lying.

When my friend wanted to flush it afterwards, it always just hit my face again and didn't really get down lol. So she untied me so the flushing worked, but i had to lick the stains off afterwards, so i had to swallow at least these (maybe some more earlier on accident, when I had to keep my mouth open and she was moving around on top of my head). I wonder when I'll get the stench out of my nose.

Anyways I think I'm cured now.