getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you take a bullet? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100108)

Manbearpig 02-20-2012 10:50 PM

Would you take a bullet?

Is there anyone in the world that you would take a bullet for? If so, who is this person and why would you do it?

Rickybob 02-21-2012 12:58 AM

not family, yea my best friend because he is that one and only person I can connect with

erick92 02-21-2012 01:26 AM

Most certainly take a bullet for my girlfriend.

spacegal24 02-21-2012 04:46 AM

I guess it'd be my best friend, if anybody. She's been my best friend since we were 3 years old.

rhode64 02-21-2012 07:05 AM

yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbearpig (Post 628847)
Is there anyone in the world that you would take a bullet for? If so, who is this person and why would you do it?

Where do I start .ok
my mother
my sister
my brother
my wife
my kids
My ex
My friend I dont see (long story)

Thats it cant think of anyone else ,but I am not scared of dieing so almost anyone .
I feel death would be a blessing .

daremaster 1 02-21-2012 01:59 PM

There one person I would take a bullet for. This may sound crazy but I only knew him for 3 days but theres something about him that I really love. He is all I can thank about and love him so much.

RST 02-21-2012 02:17 PM

On the one hand if I had time to think the list would be very short indeed:

- my wife

On the other hand, if it were to be a split second decision I can see myself doing this for almost any random stranger. In fact random strangers would have a bigger chance than a lot of people I know.

Big burger slut 02-21-2012 02:19 PM

Cordelia, my true love

Cuffed 02-21-2012 03:15 PM

Nah fuck it, Every person for themselves.

Besides I would be the one shooting the bullet.

Viking_Guy 02-21-2012 03:23 PM

Yeah, I'd take a bullet. Bullet's can't kill vikings :D
But seriously, I'd feel bad about myself if I let anyone get shot if I could have stopped it from happening.

spacegal24 02-21-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viking_Guy (Post 629162)
Yeah, I'd take a bullet. Bullet's can't kill vikings :D
But seriously, I'd feel bad about myself if I let anyone get shot if I could have stopped it from happening.

I feel exactly the same way. "All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing."

Goggins 02-21-2012 03:54 PM

yes...but only a select few

Armydude 02-21-2012 07:04 PM

Id take a bullet for most anyone mostly because if I know theres something I can do to help someone or save someone I will do it. I dont know its just me but I dont think I want to live with the fact that someone got killed and I didnt do anything to help out

Hunterman36 02-21-2012 11:12 PM

I remeber we talked about this in philosophy class when asked, Is there anything or anyone you would willingly die for? Someone said yeah I'd do it for anyone, we started asking what if this is someone like Jeffrey Dourmer or Ted Bundy, you just gave your life up for a random stranger who turns out to be a bad guy...

Thats why I said that I'd take a bullet for just about anyone I know. It's not because I'm brave or because everyone is a friend, I just couldn't live with myself if someone I know got hurt because of my cowardess or failure to act.

MasterZero 02-22-2012 01:33 AM

I never really liked this question. If you mean take a bullet literally for someone, what's to say the person you took a bullet for still won't die? What would be the point in saving a strangers life if the ones close to you will just be stricken with sadness.

I am all for helping people and sometimes go out of my way to do so, but would never risk my life for someone I don't know, I have to much to live for.