getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ★ Talk/Text a getDare user. UK & Ireland (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=60489)

BettyBoop 07-23-2009 11:43 AM

★ Talk/Text a getDare user. UK & Ireland

For the UK & Ireland

Say, someone who likes to give dares, could text you a dare at any moment throughout the day to do.
Or you could send dares to each other.
It could be a task situation, or a competition even.
Now you could buy a Pay as you go SIM for a mobile, if you don't want to give out your regular number.

Obviously don't post it on here, and try and choose someone you've spoke to online for a while first. AND it would be best if you didn't do this if you are under 18.

The Evil Porlo 07-24-2009 05:30 AM

Wow, id love this pm for my mobile number and this will be for text me a task to do at any time of day, i could be at home or out in public, as long as i dont get in trouble then it should be fine. No ringing, just texting. Ill text how it wet as well. UK only please as well and follow limits

Trystaan 07-27-2009 08:24 AM

I am 15 (nearly 16 :D)/ male/ uk. I also haz free texts and love mee phone :)

LoveIt 07-29-2009 01:19 PM

Id be up for a texting partner in the UK ... I love doing and sending dares hahaa. message me for number people! x

idoanything 07-31-2009 02:55 PM

Will do this

I will do this, I'm a boy, with a boy or girl, I would prefer a girl but whatever, who is under 16.

I live in the UK.

I would like to recieve dares, I will do them all and basically control me and if I dissobey I will do any punishments.

I will text back how it went, but no pics

PM me for my Number :)

Arko 07-31-2009 03:30 PM

Yeah, I guess I'd be willing to give this a shot.

Male
From the UK!

So PM me for my number if yah want it :)

johnwashere 07-31-2009 04:56 PM

ill do it...
im 16 and from ireland
pm me for my number

Sam_1501 08-02-2009 04:27 AM

im a slave im 21/m/uk pm me and ill give you my number :)

The Evil Porlo 08-02-2009 07:37 AM

Yeh, I did, had someoe for a few days but then he said I cn't do this anymore because it's costing him fortune. So once again, I am back looking. It wfun while it lasted lol.

naked dares 08-09-2009 12:42 PM

why can we just not put our numbers up here ? I htink it would add something to the game.......

Slenderman - Doctor 08-09-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naked dares (Post 173588)
why can we just not put our numbers up here ? I htink it would add something to the game.......

A couple of people PM'd me for my number. But before I gave it, we chatted for a bit first. Personally, I prefer it that way. I'd rather talk to the person who's going to text me, rather than everyone just see my number and be able to text me.

Might be an age thing, or just preference. I dunno.

I guess some people might just want to make sure it's all safe first, hence the PM.

The Evil Porlo 08-09-2009 12:46 PM

Yeh, but koq, you havent text me in donkeys years.

Slenderman - Doctor 08-09-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tord_player (Post 173590)
Yeh, but koq, you havent text me in donkeys years.

I don't, at the moment, have credit.

naked dares 08-09-2009 12:47 PM

guess so - but if its a text dare its not like youre gonna meet the person whos setting the dare

was just going to use a spare PAYG sim card just to be safe though !!!

Slenderman - Doctor 08-09-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naked dares (Post 173593)
guess so - but if its a text dare its not like youre gonna meet the person whos setting the dare

was just going to use a spare PAYG sim card just to be safe though !!!

I think mods would remove it if you put your number on the forums, so it's not really going to work anyway. So PM is the only way to do it. And it has its advantages.