getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   help?! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=163945)

curious adventurer 12-24-2013 04:55 PM

help?!

my master gave me the punishment of giving myself abd holding for 5-20mins a 2lt plain water enema. this is my first ever enema. i could only take 400mls at a time and had to expel immediatly. i ended up only taking 1.25lts and when he gets back he will probably give me a 4lt one as a punishment for not being able to record the firsy one. can anyone help me?

Red 12-24-2013 05:04 PM

It sounds like you need to have a talk with you Master, he shouldn't be punishing you for not being able to complete a punishment. I also find it odd that he would leave you to do this on your own, especially since you've never done one before.

curious adventurer 12-24-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhead18 (Post 1182983)
It sounds like you need to have a talk with you Master, he shouldn't be punishing you for not being able to complete a punishment. I also find it odd that he would leave you to do this on your own, especially since you've never done one before.

he lives in austrailia i live in the uk
also he might be punishing me for not takig the whole amount

Sindrato 12-24-2013 05:11 PM

What Redhead is trying to say, in a more polite manner, is that you should never be punished for failing, only for not trying. Ditch the idiot.

curious adventurer 12-24-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sindrato (Post 1182993)
What Redhead is trying to say, in a more polite manner, is that you should never be punished for failing, only for not trying. Ditch the idiot.

i didnt try and take the full 2lts i gave up after 1.25

TIM1 12-24-2013 05:21 PM

you tried and you were not able since it was your first time
you just stoped after 1.25 because you cant take more and its ok
since doing dares or being slave sometimes means to think instead of master who is dumb and does not take his slave skills in consideration

Sharp Shooter 12-24-2013 09:07 PM

I agree with some of the earlier posts. The fault isn't yours. Your "master" misjudged what you could do plus he didn't supervise a new punishment. Both are his fail, not yours. If he feels you need to be punished, you should find a new dominant with a clue what he's doing.

SaraMueller 12-24-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sindrato (Post 1182993)

I second that. I would never punish a slave by doubling a failed task ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT. Especially an intensive task like this. If it was a simple task however then it would be a different story. Face him and do a really snappy moon walk.

curious adventurer 12-24-2013 09:28 PM

misconcetions?!!

my master didnt punish me for this. he is not a monster. he has been nothing but too kind to me letting me away with far too much. so please just stop posting on this thread of you have nothing of actual help ( on how to take and retain an enema) which was the only reason i started this thread, then keep your noses out

SlutPuppy 12-25-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious adventurer (Post 1183138)
my master didnt punish me for this. he is not a monster. he has been nothing but too kind to me letting me away with far too much. so please just stop posting on this thread of you have nothing of actual help ( on how to take and retain an enema) which was the only reason i started this thread, then keep your noses out

Taking and holding an enema will probably be easier if you use warm water mixed with soap, go slowly, and don't go past what your body can take. I've never had one but I'm assuming it's a lot of building up to being able to take more. If you can only take 1.25 then that's all your body can take. Expel that and then try again to see if you can take a full 2lt.

If he's going to punish you for not being able to take a certain amount on the first try, that you didn't even know you could handle, then he's an idiot.

TIM1 12-25-2013 04:14 AM

you should make a better title to point what are you looking for

dont use too much soap ( find recipe in internet ) because it might harm you
( for real)

if you want to get larger enema try to get comfortable position like
on your backs or on your knees with ass high up

to hold it :

dont move too much , try to lie on floor or sit on touilet massaging your tummy

Norade 12-25-2013 04:32 AM

On a safety note, plain water enema's can be dangerous if they get to far inside of you and clean out your intestines. It can basically starve you to death because you've swept all the food and digestive bacteria out of yourself. It's a rare event, but it has been known to happen from time to time. If possible I'd try adding a bit of sugar and lemon juice to the mix so you don't accidentally cause yourself harm.

Stray mouse 12-25-2013 07:24 AM

So you have never done a enema before,

You were not supervised by someone that had ie your Master,

Your answer should of been no, punishment or not until you had researched the topic and understood how to do it safely,

You failed 2lts is a lot of water.

So go research and explain why you failed if he is a good Master he should understand the reason and be pleased that you tried.

My advice is if you have never done something before research the task properly before hand. ask advice in a thread like you have done here but before you start the task,

Some people on here give really good advice listen to what they say you will find it is the slightly older Masters/Mistresses, subs/slaves who have real experience both on and of line.

Hope this helps mouse