getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Diapered in public (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432332)

SageLeech 02-24-2024 07:27 PM

Diapered in public

So today I wore a diaper in public for the first time. It's not something I'd usually do but I volunteered in hopes I would be able to get to cum sooner. I was going to a convention this weekend and the deal was to wear a diaper while there. I kept reassuring myself that it wasn't obvious I was wearing it and that I was the only one who knew. It was definitely a constant battle to convince myself that. Shorty after getting there I felt the urge to pee. I tried to will myself to use the diaper but just couldn't bring myself to yet so I went to the restroom. After that I was able to get more relaxed with the idea and the actively started trying to wet the diaper. Finally around 4 I managed to wet a bit then what felt like quite a bit more. While walking around the con I was focusing hard on walking normally and not waddling. The next two hours I wet a bit more and it felt like the diaper was huge. I was sure it was obvious, but the con ended so I was free. I went to the bathroom to free myself. I went well down the row in hopes I'd be alone, but of course someone immediately took the stall right next to me. So lots of extra stress as I took the diaper off. I was stunned at how little I had actually wet the diaper. It had felt massive moments before. That's really all I have to tell about the day. The darer told me I should post here so lots of people could read it. Really hope not many do though. This experience was great though I really enjoyed pushing myself. The worst part is the whole reason I agreed to this was to get to cum sooner but the experience has me so subby I'm not sure I want to.

buttinup 02-24-2024 07:29 PM

Now I will let you know why this will let you cum sooner. If this gets 500 views before you get to cum again another way, you can go ahead and cum :)

I will help you out, don't worry!!

Princesspanties 02-24-2024 07:49 PM

Aawwwwwwwww such a good boy wearing your diaper to the con~ well done!

SageLeech 02-24-2024 08:24 PM

Ack! So embarrassing know for sure some people actually read this. :$

Dude172 02-24-2024 08:29 PM

Had to read it just for you cutie hope your little game pays off for you ♥️♥️

buttinup 02-25-2024 07:08 AM

Just so people know: his only other way to get to cum next is to sacrifice a netherrite ingot in Minecraft :P

SageLeech 02-25-2024 07:37 PM

Day 2 of diapered in public:

I had to diaper again before bed the night of the con but was luckily granted use of the toilet in the morning. It definitely wasn't as stressful on day 2 and I managed to wet a little around 2:30. It is surprisingly hard to get your bladder to release when there people in sight. I was to remain diapered for the drive home too. Luckily I hadn't wet enough to make it awkward to walk while loading up the car. Then on the road we got. I spent a good part of the drive trying to get my bladder to release again and finally managed about 2/3 the way home. I even managed to not leak!
I was lucky enough to get to use the toilet once home so that's pretty much that story.
It's definitely embarrassing knowing there's a chance someone will notice even though it's very unlikely.
I'm also supposed to encourage every one to reply in this thread and give ideas on other things for me to do. Please be realistic though. Thank you everyone who is increasing my view count.

buttinup 02-25-2024 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageLeech (Post 5425252)
Day 2 of diapered in public:

I had to diaper again before bed the night of the con but was luckily granted use of the toilet in the morning. It definitely wasn't as stressful on day 2 and I managed to wet a little around 2:30. It is surprisingly hard to get your bladder to release when there people in sight. I was to remain diapered for the drive home too. Luckily I hadn't wet enough to make it awkward to walk while loading up the car. Then on the road we got. I spent a good part of the drive trying to get my bladder to release again and finally managed about 2/3 the way home. I even managed to not leak!
I was lucky enough to get to use the toilet once home so that's pretty much that story.
It's definitely embarrassing knowing there's a chance someone will notice even though it's very unlikely.
I'm also supposed to encourage every one to reply in this thread and give ideas on other things for me to do. Please be realistic though. Thank you everyone who is increasing my view count.

You didn't mention you TRIED getting your bladder to release while driving! WITHOUT IT LEAKING? Dang, you must have fastened the diaper on perfectly! haha, maybe we should get you to sit on old towels when you really need to pee while assigned a task that requires precision+time and see whether you succeed at precision+time or holding your bladder or both......

SageLeech 02-25-2024 08:17 PM

Honestly I think it was just that the volume wasn't enough to leak.

Princesspanties 02-25-2024 11:07 PM

Sounds to me like somebody needs a lot longer in his padded undies to get used to using them~

SageLeech 02-26-2024 12:10 AM

I was in them for about 30 hours of the last 48 hrs. Isn't that enough? :'(
(Also I only have so many diapers and can't invest to much to get more.)

Sismaster 03-03-2024 12:58 PM

I think you did a great job. You should definetly try it again some day

rhl 03-31-2024 08:33 PM

If you still have problems using you diaper. Try this. With clothing, stand st the urinal and pee in the diaper
Love that you are willing.

Yes diapers can be expansive, ive gone to cloth