getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Vulnerable Straight(ish) Men (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431648)

Josh.white97 01-23-2024 10:44 AM

Vulnerable Straight(ish) Men

Starting a thread that I think I’ve seen some appetite for around straight men being curious, or being forced to leave themselves vulnerable to other men.

This could be from a fem dom ordering the straight man to post here, a humiliation kink of having to obey other men, a cuck fetish to have another man control you and a female partner, or just curious about what it would be like to be controlled by a man

Straight men:
Post here saying that you are straight (or curious), some stats about yourself if you’re willing, and the reason you are posting on this thread. Then indicate which of these you are open to:

1. Truths - You will have to answer questions about why you’re here, what you’re open to doing with men, (and women by contrast) what are the limits to your curiosity or openness to men

2. Dares - You will be open to receiving PM or KIK dares from men, and giving them control, within your limits / reason for posting here. Please indicate if you are willing to send proof.

3. Exposure - You are willing to share pictures with men for the purpose of ogling, humiliating, bullying, rating or any other decided upon use.

Feel free to add any details on likes, limits and if there are specific games / activities you want to try with another man.

Dominant Men (Gay/Bi/Straight/Other)

Lurk this thread to find men seeking your attention.

PM or Kik them to play with them respectfully and carefully. You may ask them questions about their openness to men, give them tasks, or request pictures depending on which they have indicated they are open to. They are posting here for a reason, you may request proof, but it is not required, play within their limits.

John567 01-23-2024 08:08 PM

I'm curious and looking for dares/being controlled. I posted here to see if their are really men who would like to make my life a little more interesting. Humiliation, forced bi, and being controlled all excite me!

I'm open to many things but my limits are face pics, family, work, permanent pain, messy

I am willing to share pics after we interact for a bit.

Aussiecuck555 01-23-2024 09:58 PM

Curious male,
Looking for dares and love to be controlled/ humiliated.
Open to trying new things, a very willing beta to play with.
Limits are scat, face photos initially, shaving, pissplay and social suicide.
Likes humiliation, being controlled, being forced, being pushed, serving, light blackmail. Etc
Will share face once i know you abit better.
Kik asdhjk456

billscott 01-23-2024 10:01 PM

Straight
Truth and dares
I’m posting on this thread because I was told too

JimmyKarlo 01-30-2024 11:36 AM

Straight/BiCurious

Open for Truths and Dares

Naughty boy that likes using his anal toys and worshipping women and big cocks.

jogoe 01-31-2024 05:22 AM

im currently at the office and would love to be humiliated at the toilet, im pretty sure im straight.

kik: jogoe123

nakedslavemdb 02-02-2024 10:04 AM

Curious straight male open to truth, dares and exposure.
Kik: nakedslavem
Telegram: nakedslavem

sexyseniorctzn 02-02-2024 03:02 PM

Bi-curious. I am beginning to wonder if I have always been bi. I am an exhibitionist into cbt, open to more. I am open to just about anything within my limits.

alex_af1996 02-05-2024 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh.white97 (Post 5385995)
Starting a thread that I think I’ve seen some appetite for around straight men being curious, or being forced to leave themselves vulnerable to other men.

This could be from a fem dom ordering the straight man to post here, a humiliation kink of having to obey other men, a cuck fetish to have another man control you and a female partner, or just curious about what it would be like to be controlled by a man

Straight men:
Post here saying that you are straight (or curious), some stats about yourself if you’re willing, and the reason you are posting on this thread. Then indicate which of these you are open to:

1. Truths - You will have to answer questions about why you’re here, what you’re open to doing with men, (and women by contrast) what are the limits to your curiosity or openness to men

2. Dares - You will be open to receiving PM or KIK dares from men, and giving them control, within your limits / reason for posting here. Please indicate if you are willing to send proof.

3. Exposure - You are willing to share pictures with men for the purpose of ogling, humiliating, bullying, rating or any other decided upon use.

Feel free to add any details on likes, limits and if there are specific games / activities you want to try with another man.

Dominant Men (Gay/Bi/Straight/Other)

Lurk this thread to find men seeking your attention.

PM or Kik them to play with them respectfully and carefully. You may ask them questions about their openness to men, give them tasks, or request pictures depending on which they have indicated they are open to. They are posting here for a reason, you may request proof, but it is not required, play within their limits.

Straight male open to truths about anything. My online mistress has convinced me to consider a lot of things

HairbrushMe 02-05-2024 07:17 AM

Curious straight male. Ask me about my headspace. Tell me what to do with my toys and I will report back on my progress. Tell me how to beat my balls or suffer consequences of naughtiness and you will hear back.

alex_af1996 02-28-2024 06:07 PM

Ask me about my past life being an online sub. Either PM or email is in signature. I’ll be 100% truthful

About me: my mistress and I had a fantasy of whoring out my anus to anyone (straight male) I was considering doing this and often got aroused to the idea of it

Passit 02-29-2024 09:01 PM

I am open for truths!
Straight
I am here of my own free will
Kik: Passit3

Finalsi 03-13-2024 06:37 PM

This sounds fun i am in for Truths and dares
Straight
I am curious!
Kik: Finalsi

hot_viper_2005 03-13-2024 07:08 PM

I'm am a straight man looking for dares and being controlled. I am here to see if their are men or women who would like to give me tasks, strip and show me and share me. Control me, humiliate me, strip me, put me on cam for yourself or friends.

I'm open to many things but my limits are face pics, family, work, permanent pain, messy. I will go on Skype webcam but either no face or mask. I have Lovespouse toys.

I am willing to share pics or you take screen caps and they can be posted on exposure sites. Manything goes

DM here or any of my contacts below. One time or on going for Dommes or Doms.

Sebcolo 03-14-2024 02:25 AM

BiCurious - Open for Truths,Dares & Exposure